Old February 13th 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

Default Ping Doug

wrote in message

As far the AKC being spread out and powerful, 2 people living about 150
miles apart is stretching things a bit.

There are way more than 2 people in the AKC. Some are just not active at
the moment. Google twithed and AKC and you will see that he accurately
names at least a dozen of us.

They are not active because they have been dealt with and are ashamed to
come back to R.R.CB.

By the way, I have a bid on an amp
on ebay.

We will rat it out before it closes.

Go ahead, it conforms to ebay standards and is owned by a ham who has no
problem selling it to me.

If not then, we will rat it out when you sell it.

Go ahead and try, I know what to say in my ads when I sell an amp so it
won't get pulled.

You can't stop the AKC.

Yes, I can.

Old February 13th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

"Dr.Death" wrote in message
wrote in message
Dr. Douche,

N8 puts very little effort into day to day AKC operations, the bulk of
the auction
ratting is done by AKC members, and we carry on with the work of making
keyclowns bark on command, ratting out amp sales, etc. independently of
his authority. So it's no use trying to eliminate N8. Even if you could,
you cannot
stop the AKC, it is too spread out and too powerful. You must accept
that there
is nothing you can do about it.

I don't want to eliminate dogie, his stupidity is amusing to say the
least. As far the AKC being spread out and powerful, 2 people living
about 150 miles apart is stretching things a bit. By the way, I have a
bid on an amp on ebay.

So, you don't think they control the world from their dialup connections?
:-)

Yup. They are legends in their own minds.

Old February 14th 06, 07:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

Steveo meweled:
I'd be happy to call a truce with you and agree not to speak of each other
in rrcb. The group would be a better place if we agreed to a time-out.

I'm all for it, man.

(no flame)

A truce implies that there is some reason to have one. You are speaking
only for your own self. It is clearly seen that you are much less
inclined to make threats now that you have been located and identified.
Stick your truce up your royal chinese machine. AKC will ask for a
truce when we decide we want one, not when a feeble minded piece of
dung like you asks for it. Sorry you cant take the AKC ribbing you. You
are just a thin skinned coward and punk who has shot his bolt.

What's your next movie gonna be? We heard it will be a movie about
Clinton's idiocy in Somalia and will be titled "Mope Lips Down".

Old February 14th 06, 11:54 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.dogie.is.an.idiot
Steveo

Default Ping Dougie the fugly felon

wrote:
Steveo meweled:
I'd be happy to call a truce with you and agree not to speak of each
other in rrcb. The group would be a better place if we agreed to a
time-out.

I'm all for it, man.

(no flame)

A truce implies that there is some reason to have one. You are speaking
only for your own self.

I'm speaking to a spineless twit, obviously.

It is clearly seen that you are much less
inclined to make threats now that you have been located and identified.

Identified? Haha, now that's a good one felon boi. I've told you my name
and the town I live in repeatedly. You're too ****ing scared of me to do
anything about it.

Stick your truce up your royal chinese machine. AKC will ask for a
truce when we decide we want one, not when a feeble minded piece of
dung like you asks for it. Sorry you cant take the AKC ribbing you. You
are just a thin skinned coward and punk who has shot his bolt.

What's your next movie gonna be? We heard it will be a movie about
Clinton's idiocy in Somalia and will be titled "Mope Lips Down".

Just remember to say that to my face the next time you see me, instead of
standing there speechless and quivering, the way you did the last time.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html
Old February 15th 06, 08:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
oups.com...

I here your writing a child's book called "Cheese Cheese, who stole the
Government Cheese".

Old February 16th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

Default Ping moparhoLICK the fruitboi

if I ever quiver around you it will be the retching sensation acting up
as a result of your truckstop toilet odor.

You are a lying sack too, your name aint Steve Parks. You may trick
people as dumb as you, queenie, but not your betters and masters the
AKC. We control you, wristflipper.

By the way, does rover smell like yer ole lady or vice versa?

Old February 16th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
oups.com...

Your the one that started calling him Steve Parks **** face.

Old February 23rd 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

wrong assclown, deep throat boy used it in emails and online. You are
just too damned stupid to look backwards.

Old February 23rd 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

No crisco dick. You ran what you thought were his license plates and came to
that conclusion.

Old February 23rd 06, 12:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.dogie.is.an.idiot
Steveo

Default Ping N8WWM the fugly felon

"Dr.Death" wrote:
No crisco dick. You ran what you thought were his license plates and came
to that conclusion.

Him and Lelnad came up with Peebles that time. I'd gladly show him my
drivers license but that would require him to voluntarily present himself
within arms length of me. We all know he's too chicken-**** for that.

http://i1.tinypic.com/ofbp5j.jpg

Ping Doug Dr.Death CB 0 February 6th 06 08:37 PM
AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Soon to updated, more episodes to follow CoaxLengthPolice CB 1 April 9th 04 05:29 PM
Ping Doug Steveo CB 0 April 6th 04 01:25 AM
The updated "Whole Story"...much more accurate RichardHead28 CB 0 February 7th 04 12:16 AM