Old September 25th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,soc.men,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default shamma lamma ding-dong

is how i greet cock at the truck stop.

Old September 25th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,soc.men,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default wismen troling right along

Old September 25th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,soc.men,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
ups.com...
is how i greet cock at the truck stop.

1) I was draft into the US Army.
2) I is a member of the Chemcal Cops.
3) The military wont let me retire.
4) I dosn't serve under the name 'Mark Morgan but that's okay cuz the
FBI, DOD, and CIA have all told me I cando it.
5) I is on-the-lam from stalking former marines and fatal attraction
ex-shemale
6) I was recently, paying $5/hr. to access my ISP
7) I has a 248 IQ, but can't figure out how to use a spell checker.
8) I is a bi-sexual Pagan male ham who like to be spanked.
9) I can't find any action on the military base in Central IL, so I hav to
ask people on USENET.

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?

my blog
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

Old September 25th 06, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,soc.men,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default forge

forger

Old September 25th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,soc.men,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
is how i greet cock at the truck stop.

Well at laest I no waht it is like two lick my xcremnent off anoter man
ganitals.