Old February 4th 09, 12:35 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default an ontopic post about code

On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 09:36:47 -0800, John Smith
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
Nope.

The IP Address and servers are complete proof that I do NOT share
any annonymous character's "address".

Sounds like Lennie, to me....

Steve, K4YZ

To anyone with even an elementary understanding of anonymous proxies,
anonymous remailers, zombie backdoors, etc., the ability to change ones
IP address and header details is simplistic, indeed, with little time
spent anyone can appear to be "coming" from anywhere in the world.

You waste my time. Worse, you think us all idiots here. You remind me
of the "street smart" prosecutors and defense attorneys who stack jurys
with members of little or no technical knowledge and then call in
"expert witnesses" and propose arguments of technical details to boggle
their minds.

You have only proven that you, yourself are either ignorant to such
technical details, or else you are indeed street smart, I favor the
latter in this case (however, if you in the dark about such things, 15
minutes on google will enlighten you.)

JS

Old February 10th 09, 06:52 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ron Ron is offline

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:14:10 -0600, Ron

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

Are you about done spamming this stuff? Can we please get back to the
discussions that these news groups were designed for? Please?

Ron

id love to but sme folks just will not alow not my fault and thye need
tohe reminder

I suppose in English that means "No".

Most of have no need of a reminder, thanks. Maybe you feel the need to
remind others, and now that you have done so please refrain from further
spam.

Ron
Old February 11th 09, 01:13 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ron Ron is offline

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:52:18 -0600, Ron

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

it means ask someone else

If the original post of mine was not to you then why did you answer? Do
you know the name you post under?

Most of have no need of a reminder, thanks. Maybe you feel the need to
remind others, and now that you have done so please refrain from further
spam.

well again that depend on other when they make it clear they don't get
then they will reminded yes along with yourself and other sadly that
is the way the usenet works

Again, your use of the English language is a bit ... vague.

indeed as certain of those that seem to need reminders are the
subjects of FCC enforcement actions I help to generate I sadly expect
that they will ned more remidners in the near future but that is up to
them
Ron

You you feel that you are the one, the best qualified, to provide these
"reminders"?

With the sad state of your command of the English language I'd suspect
any claim that you generated an FCC action.

Kindly allow the individual to whom I posted the original "post" to
answer. If he can that is. Somehow I doubt that anything beyond spam
is a reach for him.

Ron

Old February 11th 09, 10:33 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ron Ron is offline

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:13:35 -0600, Ron

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

it seemed to be me I am telling it iswas msiderected

By whom? It sure seems to me that the post I replied to is in this very
thread, maybe it was your reply that was misdirected to this one rather
than the one you had intended.

Most of have no need of a reminder, thanks. Maybe you feel the need to
remind others, and now that you have done so please refrain from further
spam.
well again that depend on other when they make it clear they don't get
then they will reminded yes along with yourself and other sadly that
is the way the usenet works

Again, your use of the English language is a bit ... vague.

hardly vauge at all

I assume that English is your primary language, right? Does your news
reader have a spelling checker on/in it? Have you ever used such a
subprogram? If not I'd like to suggest that you become familiar with
its use. Your spelling is absolutely atrocious, your syntax is worse,
and this combines to make your posts nearly unreadable. Its not really
a difficult concept to grasp, and the program is quite intuitive. Its
built for those who cannot spell, in other words for someone just like
yourself (and I to be honest, but I have learned to use my spell-checkers).

it seems and to the point

if other parties would demostrate they finaly understand then then a
repeat will not be needed

Same at ya big guy.

based on past performance I don't even if they understand that it will
last at all

indeed as certain of those that seem to need reminders are the
subjects of FCC enforcement actions I help to generate I sadly expect
that they will ned more remidners in the near future but that is up to
them
Ron

You you feel that you are the one, the best qualified, to provide these
"reminders"?

aboslotely

How so? Are you the worlds foremost user of code? If so then I dearly
hope you spell better in code than you do here. Imagine the bad name
you give to other HAM's with your spelling.

indeed as the targt of the remarks that indicate the need for a
reminder I am thealmost the only one in the world able to ntice

With the sad state of your command of the English language I'd suspect
any claim that you generated an FCC action.

ah now you are just being insultingand foolish

Honest, not insulting. Please, review your posts to me in this thread.
Read them one word at a time and then get back to me. Can you
honestly say that they make sense? That the spelling is above par for
an individual who's primary language is reported to be English?

Kindly allow the individual to whom I posted the original "post" to
answer.

alow myself to post? how could I stopp anyone form posting indeed If I
had that power I would used it
and if I had the power to stop someone from posting no one would
need remeinding

Actually, unless you use more than one name/account to post with, the
original individual I was posting to goes by the name of
". The current account you are posting from is
". Significant difference there, don't you think?

Assuming that your account name here corresponds to a HAM call, then it
would be even more simple to assume that anyone named Brian, residing in
Florida, speaks English as his first language.

If he can that is. Somehow I doubt that anything beyond spam
is a reach for him.

HUH?

I'd explain it, but I don't think I could keep the words small enough
for you.

Ron

Old February 13th 09, 11:03 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ron Ron is offline

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:33:38 -0600, Ron

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

you

Not I bub. I replied, and have no ability to redirect your posts. If
it was redirected, then we the clear thinking members of the news group
can only come to one conclusion.

It sure seems to me that the post I replied to is in this very
thread, maybe it was your reply that was misdirected to this one rather
than the one you had intended.

may seem that way to you

And just about anyone else who reads these news groups. Odd that you
are the only one who might think differently isn't it?

Most of have no need of a reminder, thanks. Maybe you feel the need to
remind others, and now that you have done so please refrain from further
spam.
well again that depend on other when they make it clear they don't get
then they will reminded yes along with yourself and other sadly that
is the way the usenet works
Again, your use of the English language is a bit ... vague.
hardly vauge at all

I assume that English is your primary language, right?

you are then truly an assume

Does your news
reader have a spelling checker on/in it?

no
Have you ever used such a
subprogram?

yes

If not I'd like to suggest that you become familiar with
its use.

why?

Once again, I'd try and explain it but I don't think I could keep the
words small enough for you.

Your spelling is absolutely atrocious, your syntax is worse,
and this combines to make your posts nearly unreadable.

then don't read it if you like

You replied to my post dude, not the other way around.

Its not really
a difficult concept to grasp, and the program is quite intuitive. Its
built for those who cannot spell, in other words for someone just like
yourself (and I to be honest, but I have learned to use my spell-checkers).

the question is why bother the only people that complain seem to be
folks Id perfer to anoy rather than spend any extra effort trying to
please

Ahh, so you are here for no other reason than to annoy others. I get it
now. Here in Usenet we call individuals like that "flamers", and in the
HAM world we call them assholes.

it seems and to the point

if other parties would demostrate they finaly understand then then a
repeat will not be needed

Same at ya big guy.

HUH?

Point, game, match.

based on past performance I don't even if they understand that it will
last at all

indeed as certain of those that seem to need reminders are the
subjects of FCC enforcement actions I help to generate I sadly expect
that they will ned more remidners in the near future but that is up to
them
Ron
You you feel that you are the one, the best qualified, to provide these
"reminders"?
aboslotely

How so?

by being so

Are you the worlds foremost user of code?

no why do you ask?
indeed I can't use it all

If so then I dearly
hope you spell better in code than you do here.

why would I want t use to code?

Check the name of the thread. " an ontopic post about code"

Imagine the bad name
you give to other HAM's with your spelling.

no you give a bad name to hams by showing youself to be an asshole

I freely admit I'm an asshole, and I don't have a problem with it. I
can be an asshole here and be amongst a great number of them, therefore
being nearly unheard. In the HAM world, well lets just say that in the
local crowd I am far more cordial that you have shown yourself to be here.

indeed as the targt of the remarks that indicate the need for a
reminder I am thealmost the only one in the world able to ntice

With the sad state of your command of the English language I'd suspect
any claim that you generated an FCC action.
ah now you are just being insultingand foolish

Honest, not insulting.

no insulting the receiver gets to decide that

If you are willing to equate honesty with insulting then I cant imagine
what else you are willing to do to get your need to be the victim full
filled.

Please, review your posts to me in this thread.

why?

Once again, I'd try and explain it but I don't think I could keep the
words small enough for you.

Read them one word at a time and then get back to me.

why?
Can you
honestly say that they make sense?

yes

Maybe I'm wrong then, maybe English is not your native tongue. That
would explain your inability to write it coherently.

That the spelling is above par for
an individual who's primary language is reported to be English?

huh?

Kindly allow the individual to whom I posted the original "post" to
answer.
alow myself to post? how could I stopp anyone form posting indeed If I
had that power I would used it
and if I had the power to stop someone from posting no one would
need remeinding

Actually, unless you use more than one name/account to post with, the
original individual I was posting to goes by the name of
".

I do your point

The current account you are posting from is
". Significant difference there, don't you think?

no they are the same person

Ahh, so you post from multiple accounts. Interesting. Honesty is not
your forte I take it.

Assuming that your account name here corresponds to a HAM call, then it
would be even more simple to assume that anyone named Brian, residing in
Florida, speaks English as his first language.

well brain does not live in florida he lives in PA and lies to the fcc

I'm sure "brain" does, but Brian is reported to be in Florida. And
lying to the FCC is a very bad idea. Specially if one wants to keep
one's HAM license.

If he can that is. Somehow I doubt that anything beyond spam
is a reach for him.
HUH?

I'd explain it, but I don't think I could keep the words small enough
for you.

back to ad homin attack and insult boring

Nothing ad-hominem about it. Accurate and to the point. Something you
have taken great pains to prove for me.

Ron
Old February 15th 09, 12:36 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ron Ron is offline

wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:03:04 -0600, Ron

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:33:38 -0600, Ron

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:13:35 -0600, Ron

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:52:18 -0600, Ron

Once again, I'd try and explain it but I don't think I could keep the
words small enough for you.

meaning youintent was to be insulting nothing more

try being honest

Oh no, this time you got it 100% correct. But then again so did I.

Your spelling is absolutely atrocious, your syntax is worse,
and this combines to make your posts nearly unreadable.
then don't read it if you like

You replied to my post dude, not the other way around.

you started the exachane

and again if you don't like what reading my post ypost you don't have

I OTOH will contiue to reply to whatever posts I wish however I wish
Its not really
a difficult concept to grasp, and the program is quite intuitive. Its
built for those who cannot spell, in other words for someone just like
yourself (and I to be honest, but I have learned to use my spell-checkers).
the question is why bother the only people that complain seem to be
folks Id perfer to anoy rather than spend any extra effort trying to
please

Ahh, so you are here for no other reason than to annoy others.

lying again

Not really, just paraphrasing your response.

but it is tru I don't cae if you and/or others are anoyed

if you understood enligh you understand that difference

If you wrote English it sure would make it easier to understand your
meaning.

now. Here in Usenet we call individuals like that "flamers", and in the
HAM world we call them assholes.

lkike yourself asshole

you want to control and any other

I saimply don't care one or the other and I certainly don't care
enough to spend extra to avoid anoying asshole like you

Like I said, I freely admit I'm an asshole. And now its your turn.

why would I want t use to code?

Check the name of the thread. " an ontopic post about code"

again what was your point that I am talking about code and it effects
has nothing to do with wanintg to use code

You weren't talking about code, as far as I could tell you were not
talking about anything. Just spamming.

indeed seeing the effect on so many brain I should no sane person
would risk using code

Imagine the bad name
you give to other HAM's with your spelling.
no you give a bad name to hams by showing youself to be an asshole

I freely admit I'm an asshole, and I don't have a problem with it.

so why are you whining?

Being an asshole is far better than being a spamming asshole.

can be an asshole here and be amongst a great number of them, therefore
being nearly unheard. In the HAM world, well lets just say that in the
local crowd I am far more cordial that you have shown yourself to be here.

so?
indeed as the targt of the remarks that indicate the need for a
reminder I am thealmost the only one in the world able to ntice

With the sad state of your command of the English language I'd suspect
any claim that you generated an FCC action.
ah now you are just being insultingand foolish
Honest, not insulting.
no insulting the receiver gets to decide that

If you are willing to equate honesty with insulting then I cant imagine
what else you are willing to do to get your need to be the victim full
filled.

bioing crow realy boring

And in English that means?

you are not being honest just insulting and dishoenst

iondeed I gather you hardly understand what honsty isd

Please, review your posts to me in this thread.
why?

Once again, I'd try and explain it but I don't think I could keep the
words small enough for you.

again you reveal you are just being insulting

know what is written as you

Read them one word at a time and then get back to me.
why?
Can you
honestly say that they make sense?
yes

Maybe I'm wrong then, maybe English is not your native tongue. That
would explain your inability to write it coherently.

such is not required

Only to you.

indeed in making you work for the meaning youwill value it more hence
incoherent writing is more usefull

trhat is the sort of thing that the coders were in fact pushing
That the spelling is above par for
an individual who's primary language is reported to be English?
huh?

Kindly allow the individual to whom I posted the original "post" to
answer.
alow myself to post? how could I stopp anyone form posting indeed If I
had that power I would used it
and if I had the power to stop someone from posting no one would
need remeinding
Actually, unless you use more than one name/account to post with, the
original individual I was posting to goes by the name of
".
I do your point

The current account you are posting from is
". Significant difference there, don't you think?
no they are the same person

Ahh, so you post from multiple accounts. Interesting.

why do you

I don't, and that is only a part of what makes me honest. Give it a try
guy, you might find it refreshing.

Assuming that your account name here corresponds to a HAM call, then it
would be even more simple to assume that anyone named Brian, residing in
Florida, speaks English as his first language.
well brain does not live in florida he lives in PA and lies to the fcc

I'm sure "brain" does, but Brian is reported to be in Florida.

but he does no
And
lying to the FCC is a very bad idea.

sadly facts have proven that not to be and Lying to the FCC is all but
rutine and gos unpunished

Until such time as someone makes the lies known to the FCC. Then ...
well lets just say that the letters start.

as witnessed by crow himself

Specially if one wants to keep
one's HAM license.

who is going to take it ? the FCC?

bah

If he can that is. Somehow I doubt that anything beyond spam
is a reach for him.
HUH?
I'd explain it, but I don't think I could keep the words small enough
for you.
back to ad homin attack and insult boring

Nothing ad-hominem about it.

nothing about such stop lying and try being honest
or me.
Ron

Try looking up the meaning of the term. Get back to me when you get done.

Ron

If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die? Dirk Policy 1057 December 21st 06 01:29 PM
You'll probably never have to use CW to save a life. Slow Code Policy 189 December 14th 06 10:46 AM
Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 10:27 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part One (Code Test) N2EY Policy 6 December 2nd 03 03:45 AM
My response to Jim Wiley, KL7CC Brian Policy 3 October 24th 03 12:02 AM