RadioBanter

-   -   an ontopic post about code (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/110454-re-ontopic-post-about-code.html)

k3vr February 15th 09 01:47 AM

an ontopic post about code

On Feb 14, 7:36*pm, Ron wrote:
wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:03:04 -0600, Ron

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:33:38 -0600, Ron

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:13:35 -0600, Ron

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:52:18 -0600, Ron

Once again, I'd try and explain it but I don't think I could keep the
words small enough for you.

meaning youintent was to be insulting nothing more

try being honest

Oh no, this time you got it 100% correct. *But then again so did I.

*Your spelling is absolutely atrocious, your syntax is worse,
and this combines to make your posts nearly unreadable.
then don't read it if you like
You replied to my post dude, not the other way around.

you started the exachane

and again if you don't like what reading my post ypost you don't have

I OTOH will contiue to reply to whatever posts I wish however I wish
*Its not really
a difficult concept to grasp, and the program is quite intuitive. *Its
built for those who cannot spell, in other words for someone just like
yourself (and I to be honest, but I have learned to use my spell-checkers).
the question is why bother the only people that complain seem to be
folks Id perfer to anoy rather than spend any extra effort trying to
please

Ahh, so you are here for no other reason than to annoy others.

lying again

Not really, just paraphrasing your response.

but it is tru I don't cae if you and/or others are anoyed

if you understood enligh you understand that difference

If you wrote English it sure would make it easier to understand your
meaning.

since it is bsivlous beyond your understand maybe you should stfu

Ron February 17th 09 02:58 PM

an ontopic post about code

k3vr wrote:
On Feb 14, 7:36 pm, Ron wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Hmmm, I could, but then again just about anyone who reads here is going
to have issues trying to understand what it is you are attempting to
write. Only those who have not gotten beyond third grade would be able
to glean an infinitesimal portion of your meaning.

Now, since you obviously have little or nothing to contribute to any of
the news groups to which you post your spam, maybe I can appeal to your
limited sense of humanity and get you to "stfu".

Ron

[email protected] July 27th 09 12:31 AM

an ontopic post about code

On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 09:36:47 -0800, John Smith
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
Nope.

The IP Address and servers are complete proof that I do NOT share
any annonymous character's "address".

Sounds like Lennie, to me....

Steve, K4YZ

To anyone with even an elementary understanding of anonymous proxies,
anonymous remailers, zombie backdoors, etc., the ability to change ones
IP address and header details is simplistic, indeed, with little time
spent anyone can appear to be "coming" from anywhere in the world.

You waste my time. Worse, you think us all idiots here. You remind me
of the "street smart" prosecutors and defense attorneys who stack jurys
with members of little or no technical knowledge and then call in
"expert witnesses" and propose arguments of technical details to boggle
their minds.

You have only proven that you, yourself are either ignorant to such
technical details, or else you are indeed street smart, I favor the
latter in this case (however, if you in the dark about such things, 15
minutes on google will enlighten you.)

JS

certain folks do need the reminder

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head
"http://www.3ix.org/sys/aff.php?aff=7439" target="_blank"

altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
http://kb9rqz.cc.cc
http://kd8ctl.com
nor is ever
btw i can be found at
17366 N River Rd
Chassel Mi

but the cowards asking lack the gut to act

Frank Müller October 27th 09 09:57 AM

an ontopic post about code

dw2fm
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
[...]

Deutsch?._..?l?.e???

an old kosher ham friend November 5th 09 05:56 PM

new kb9rqz products

wrote in message
http://tinypic.com/print.php?pic=t80ops&s=3

LOL is it Morgan or Manson???

kb9rqz December 6th 09 11:56 PM

an ontopic post about code

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
[...]

but the cowards asking lack the gut to act- Hide quoted text -

Mrak January 14th 10 11:07 PM

an ontopic post about code

http://preview.tinyurl.com/pu4lyb

UberJacker January 16th 10 03:34 PM