Old December 16th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default A request for guidance from chefs

I am presenting a write up on Escoffier arrays
As a recipe which was not directed for any
desirable I laid out the following

All of the elements were mixed in a bowl purely
to make things easier to do plus it being an unusual
arrangement probably never seen before.

Coordinates ( perfect ground) Inches
X Y Z

0 209.46 927.1
0 198.25 973.97
0 172.78 822.86
0 219.83 964.4
0 185.53 922.4

With 1" dia elements
my results were
Impedance 48.5 + j 0.1

All elements driven impedances are
6.58 + j56.9
-5.28 - j 37.6
-5.00 -125
9.35 + 58.5
-16.2 - j205

Now, the first request is how did my results find an impedance of
nearly 50 Ohms non-reactive, when every element of my recipe shows
almost 1/5th that value and reactive?

Answer: Voltaics!

Voltas experiments were so long ago that computor wizzords have
forgottne them and they dont now them and dont remember them. But
Votla was a generous compare dto these tyepshe new that when you add
lemon to silver or coper or wrap aluniminium foil around a lemon you
get volts! and voltas is what makes things happen when you squirt the
lemon or lime juise on the elements. this is aslo the reason why we
say put the hjuice to it when we meen add more power!

justhink ofit juice and Volta and voltaix and lemons and uluminium
foil and add salt! Salt is a conductor, because when you add it to
water it becomes the sea and the ocean is the best propagator we now
of.
Old December 16th 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Richard Clark wrote:
foil and add salt! Salt is a conductor, because when you add it to
water it becomes the sea and the ocean is the best propagator we now
of.

http://www.qsl.net/vk5br/UwaterComms.htm

Regards,
JS
Old December 16th 06, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Brilliant Watson, brilliant!
I pity the fools that were so rong about the antennas and confused the hole
scientwific komiunity. Infinite bandwidth, 50 ochms accross, pencil sharp
pattern - and we used them mediocre Yagis all this tyme.

p.s. where do you get the antenna mixing bowl?

pspsps It is all now immeterial, you don't kneed to now CW and you don need
antennas, it is al replacid by INterNET.

Can I buy me a Extra hunting licens?

bada BUm BUm

Old December 16th 06, 09:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Floating antennas Was: A request for guidance from chefs

Thanks for the link John,

I have been muttering how to use the ocean surface or how to couple to it as
an antenna or how to use reduced size, floating on the surface RX antenna
for low bands. Jasik makes mention of the phenomena, but I have not seen
much on the subject.

Yuri, K3BU

Old December 16th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Yuri Blanarovich wrote:
Thanks for the link John,

I have been muttering how to use the ocean surface or how to couple to it as
an antenna or how to use reduced size, floating on the surface RX antenna
for low bands. Jasik makes mention of the phenomena, but I have not seen
much on the subject.

Yuri, K3BU

http://www.qsl.net/vk5br/UwaterComms.htm

Regards,
JS

I think the military sucks up all patents on new developments in that
area. Nuke subs make good use of such freqs and equipment ... come up
with something worthwhile and uncle sam will beat a path to your door.

Regards,
JS