Old January 27th 04, 05:37 PM
Steve Nosko

Love it!

"Topaz305RK" wrote in message

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
/
TROLL - O - METER

Old January 27th 04, 05:38 PM
Steve Nosko

Yea! WHAT?

"Sarge" wrote in message
and just what the hell is wrong with cowboys?!?!?!

Old January 27th 04, 05:39 PM
Steve Nosko

Is this group old enough to know this George?

Steve

"Crazy George" wrote in message
Well, since Tom Landry was fired......................Oh, you said

cowboys,
not The Cowboys. (Squeaky Roseanne Rosanadana voice
Nevermind.......................

--
Crazy George
Remove N O and S P A M imbedded in return address

Old January 27th 04, 05:45 PM
Steve Nosko

Mikey,
You missed the scam all together... Troll + "cheat sheet" + Advanced
test.

I understand there are such sheets for the Tech Plus and the class A and
Class B Amateur licenses as well. In addition, there are really good cheat
sheets for the 20 WPM Extra class Code test and the General 13 WPM code
test. I used them when I got my General in '61 and Extra.
http://www.codecheaters.org

73, Steve

P.S.

Did you all know that the same it true for Pilot licenses ?

"Mikey" wrote in message
Nelson, right now, there is NO Advanced-class test. Advanced-class
licensees are currently being grandfathered, but no new licenses are being
issued for the Advanced class.

Cheat sheet? Under current conditions, a U.S. Amateur Radio License exam

is
based on a fixed question pool. The questions and their corresponding
correct answers are available.for just a couple of bucks from any American
Amateur Radio retailer, and for free from many on-line websites. These
materials are intended for study purposes only; "Cheat sheets" or any

other
material designed to falsely pass an Amateur Radio exam could result in
automatic failure, fines, and/or permanent denial of license privileges.

- Mike KI6PR
El Rancho R.F., CA

"Nelson" wrote
El Gorah, Egypt a Yank no less tried to
sell my friend a copy of this, ok so him and I were a little game, we

bought
the thing from him, guess its seems to be all the right answers for the
Advanced test, so my question is now how many of these things are there

out
there, and how guys are for real, not some two bit cow-boy that knows
nothing about nothing. What happens when we need those guys in a

emergency
and they don't know crap!!.

Guys if you know of other cheat sheets out there, please send them this

way,
I will do my level best to get them out.

Nelson Stevens

Old January 27th 04, 09:19 PM
Cecil Moore

Nelson wrote:
Steve wasn't looking for a cheat sheet I was just wondering how many people
out there used this sort of thing to get a licence, what happens when we
need a HAM op and he doesn't know his ass from grass.

Right on. What if the aliens take over and Morse code is
needed to save the earth?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old January 27th 04, 09:27 PM
Cecil Moore

Steve Nosko wrote:
I know everything except how to be humble.

"Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble,
when you're perfect in every way ..."
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old January 27th 04, 10:33 PM
Steve Nosko

Cecil,
I should clarify that I was being humorous.

Since I did, I used to say that "I know everything." Some time back, a
friend noted that this was a bit arrogant and mentioned it to me. Reason
prevailed and I did, indeed, realize that it was. I was therefore forced
to change to the one I used, namely; "I know everything except how to be
humble. " A short time later, it occurred to that same friend that if I
was, indeed, admitting to the non humble behavior, I was most certainly
showing signs of humility. I was therefore forced to go to the original "I
know everything."
'guards, Steve

Old January 27th 04, 11:46 PM
Cecil Moore

Steve Nosko wrote:
Cecil, I should clarify that I was being humorous.

So was I, Steve. Those are the words to a neat
Country and Western Song.

"Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble,
but I'm doing the best that I can."
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old January 27th 04, 11:52 PM
Dave Shrader

Cecil was nominated for the Humblest-Man-of-the-Year award in 2003.

But, the award's chairman revoked it when Cecil held out his jacket's
lapel so it could be pinned on! :-)

DD

Old January 28th 04, 12:35 AM
Jim Kelley

Dave Shrader wrote:

Cecil was nominated for the Humblest-Man-of-the-Year award in 2003.

But, the award's chairman revoked it when Cecil held out his jacket's
lapel so it could be pinned on! :-)

DD

What actually happened is Cecil became impatient with the ceremony,
reached up, grabbed the pin, and put it on himself.

73, jk