Old March 22nd 07, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default Antennas future

We seem to have satellites going up every month,
Cell phone posts going up every where plus all
consumer systems are going wireless as are cities
going wireless for the net distribution.
Since we have people from all walks of life and sciences
I would ask for some serious thought about what antenna
changes are required to fill a need in the various sciences
today and tomorrow ! Will the next 50 years mirror the last
50 years such that the lack of progress with antennas will
shape our future? Is it possible that all cities will raise one big
antenna
that will transmit multi channel service to Bluotooth devices carried
by
all citizens or a separate channels for hams for both short and long
distances
Getting back to present day is there a terrific need for an antenna to
perform
some thing right now which is defying the best minds in
the country in some of the sciences?
Art

Old March 22nd 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
bob bob is offline

"art" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

there are so many countrys... ;-)

Old March 22nd 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"bob" wrote in message

"art" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

WTB 80/40 Mor-gain or Antennas West PM Antennas David Thompson Antenna 0 November 3rd 06 09:38 PM
Future [email protected] Shortwave 7 December 25th 05 02:51 AM
The future of shortwave? Mike Terry Shortwave 0 June 9th 05 09:17 PM
I see a neg in your future.. Evan Platt Scanner 10 October 1st 04 09:12 PM
A look at our future? Tom Betz Broadcasting 0 July 9th 04 01:45 AM