Old June 26th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Gaussian antenna planar form

art wrote:

So you cannot supply or point to an instance where a Gaussian antenna
is clearly represented using the Gaussian law of Statics.
That was the question I asked.
Thanks for the chat
Art

Art,

Nobody can supply or point to an instance in this newsgroup where a
Gaussian antenna is clearly represented using the Gaussian law of Statics.

I guess you are correct: equilibrium prevails.

73,
Gene
W4SZ

Old June 26th 07, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 08:58:59 -0700, art wrote:

So you cannot supply or point to an instance where a Gaussian antenna
is clearly represented using the Gaussian law of Statics.

There is no such thing. Given that you haven't gotten a grasp on what
constitutes "Gauss' Law," you are going to be forever fishing for
validation.

All the toads you've kissed, you have later spit on for not becoming
Princes of your cause. That, or they've hopped off into the bushes
leaving you to proclaim their valuable support, erudition, and
academic majesty; and who only left because they became sullied by
mixing with us in this viper pit. ;-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old June 27th 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Richard Clark wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 05:17:45 -0700, art wrote:

If you would be kind enough to give me the name
of the book I will put an order in for it.

Arthur,

The subject has been discussed by several who agree to the authority,
including Dr. D. If you choose to snip out that title in your
response here to only ask for it again - what does that demonstrate?

The names of inventors are suitably unique for a general search.

Earlier citations were full to authors, works, chapters, tables, and
publishers to further refine any search.

As late as 36 hours ago, Mark supplied the specific link as I've
mentioned three times now. I see you have tendered no thanks to him
for his effort, nor have applauded his memory recall in your behalf.
Such is the shallowness of your generousity.

You don't even have to face your own advice to others telling them to
do their own search. You merely have to review the correspondence (no
more complex than double-clicking the link Mark provided).

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

He is a lost cause, Richard. I plonked him months ago, and only see his
reponses through those who still waste their time with him. If we all
filtered him, he would disappear.

tom
K0TAR

Gaussian antenna aunwin art Antenna 57 March 3rd 07 09:36 PM
FS WiNRADiO AX-31B Planar Log-Periodic Antenna HK Swap 0 May 30th 05 01:26 PM
how to feed a planar monopole antenna using ie3d skdas Antenna 0 May 10th 05 07:39 PM
FA: WiNRADiO AX-31B PLANAR LP ANTENNA HK Swap 0 September 16th 04 05:44 AM
FA: WiNRADiO AX-31B Planar Log-Periodic Antenna Bill Crocker Scanner 3 January 18th 04 02:31 AM