Old June 16th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Ham license Archive/License Upgrades

You don't need to grandfather 5 wpm CW. The FCC has abolished all CW
requirements for testing for US licenses in amateur radio.

Upgrades are now paper exams.

73, Bill W4WNT

wrote in message
ups.com...
I was a ham operator in the early 1960s and my call sign was KN1VTR.
I have lost all proof of that over the years and was wondering if
anyone knows of an "archive" where i might be able to find "proof". I
think if I can find it, I might be able to Grandfather 5 WPM CW.

Thanks

Access to archive jawod Antenna 1 December 30th 05 11:23 PM
Geo speak archive Steveo CB 0 December 23rd 04 01:00 PM
Geo speak archive Steveo CB 29 December 21st 04 02:49 PM
The Italian HF Archive Andrea Shortwave 0 December 22nd 03 01:19 PM
Looking for H-P archive Bob G. Mahrenholz Boatanchors 2 December 5th 03 11:19 PM