Old June 27th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
art art is offline

Default Looking back

If the American Indian had foresight would they still
have required beads before they gave amnesty to
immigrants? Would they have built a virtual border fence
with the beads by putting a string thru them?
How many Mexicans will it take to go back to Mexico
and make it the 52nd state of America? Is there a Bay of Pigs
south of the border? Can the Officers speak English to up the moral
of the returning invadors? Who will collect money to enable Roy to
return from Germany because of the lack of sales of ELNEC.?
Can we send him 'boots that were made for walking'
All very serious questions for when the 'water' boils away
Art KB9MZ......XG

Old June 27th 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"art" wrote in message
ups.com...
If the American Indian had foresight would they still
have required beads before they gave amnesty to
immigrants? Would they have built a virtual border fence
with the beads by putting a string thru them?
How many Mexicans will it take to go back to Mexico
and make it the 52nd state of America? Is there a Bay of Pigs
south of the border? Can the Officers speak English to up the moral
of the returning invadors? Who will collect money to enable Roy to
return from Germany because of the lack of sales of ELNEC.?
Can we send him 'boots that were made for walking'
All very serious questions for when the 'water' boils away
Art KB9MZ......XG

Brilliant my dear Artson, brilliant!!!

Old June 27th 07, 12:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Jun 26, 9:07 pm, "Yuri Blanarovich" wrote:
"art" wrote in message

ups.com...

If the American Indian had foresight would they still
have required beads before they gave amnesty to
immigrants? Would they have built a virtual border fence
with the beads by putting a string thru them?
How many Mexicans will it take to go back to Mexico
and make it the 52nd state of America? Is there a Bay of Pigs
south of the border? Can the Officers speak English to up the moral
of the returning invadors? Who will collect money to enable Roy to
return from Germany because of the lack of sales of ELNEC.?
Can we send him 'boots that were made for walking'
All very serious questions for when the 'water' boils away
Art KB9MZ......XG

Brilliant my dear Artson, brilliant!!!

Well gee, in regards to Roy I have paid him for ElNec, EzNec, and EzNec
+ 5.0... Seems right there should be enough pesos to book passage in
the bilge of some tramp freighter... Whilst listening to the rumble
and clanging of the ancient engine on the tramp he will have time to
work on 6.0, thus refreshing his cold beer fund once he is back in
civilization...

denny / k8do

Old June 27th 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Who will collect money to enable Roy to
return from Germany because of the lack of sales of ELNEC.?
Can we send him 'boots that were made for walking'
All very serious questions for when the 'water' boils away
Art KB9MZ......XG

Brilliant my dear Artson, brilliant!!!

Well gee, in regards to Roy I have paid him for ElNec, EzNec, and EzNec
+ 5.0... Seems right there should be enough pesos to book passage in
the bilge of some tramp freighter... Whilst listening to the rumble
and clanging of the ancient engine on the tramp he will have time to
work on 6.0, thus refreshing his cold beer fund once he is back in
civilization...

denny / k8do

I'm contemplating purchase of EZNEC 5.0 just to play with two
Flag antennas on one rotatable mast. Why shouldn't I?
Similar to this one:
http://taliaphoto.com/n4is/BIG_DUAL_LOOP.html
Mike

Old June 27th 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

art wrote:
If the American Indian had foresight would they still
have required beads before they gave amnesty to
immigrants? Would they have built a virtual border fence
with the beads by putting a string thru them?
How many Mexicans will it take to go back to Mexico
and make it the 52nd state of America? Is there a Bay of Pigs
south of the border? Can the Officers speak English to up the moral
of the returning invadors? Who will collect money to enable Roy to
return from Germany because of the lack of sales of ELNEC.?
Can we send him 'boots that were made for walking'
All very serious questions for when the 'water' boils away
Art KB9MZ......XG

It takes talent to make an invidious word salad.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

E-Ham is back up Caveat Lector Homebrew 0 May 27th 06 08:58 PM
back to you BB an_old_friend Policy 0 December 1st 05 03:57 PM
The CFA is back AGAIN Reg Edwards Antenna 1 October 7th 05 03:13 PM
I'm BACK!!!!!!! EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE CB 49 April 19th 05 04:50 AM
I is BACK ! JJ CB 9 July 31st 03 07:24 AM