Old July 27th 03, 11:43 AM
JJ

Dave or Debby wrote:
The Bible says that we WILL tread on SERPENTS !

If you're dumb enough to step on snakes you deserve whatever you get.

Old July 27th 03, 07:01 PM
Dave or Debby

Default I is BACK !

Yep, I is. Bin busy, bin off pooter because of viruses. Virus makein'
GEEKS WILL NOT see the Kingdom of GOD !
I believe they will go to the analog LAKE of FIRE unless they REPENT and
believe THE Gospel (good news about Jesus Christ)!
4-10 and AIN'T NO DOUBT !
Dave!!!!!!!!

Old July 27th 03, 09:45 PM
Duh

Old July 27th 03, 10:33 PM
serpent

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:01:57 -0400, "Dave or Debby"
wrote:

Yep, I is. Bin busy, bin off pooter because of viruses. Virus makein'
GEEKS WILL NOT see the Kingdom of GOD !
I believe they will go to the analog LAKE of FIRE unless they REPENT and
believe THE Gospel (good news about Jesus Christ)!
4-10 and AIN'T NO DOUBT !
Dave!!!!!!!!

Who cares? Go find yourself more virus's so you won't be posting
here.
Old July 27th 03, 10:44 PM
Dave or Debby

WHY NOT ? !
Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old July 27th 03, 10:46 PM
Dave or Debby

The Bible says that we WILL tread on SERPENTS !
Why should I not post here? Is my CB shop ownership and technician 1 man
operation for 24 + years non-modulation kit installing supertech make me
inexperienced to post here, OR is you a commie liberal from da LEFT coast ?
!
Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old July 28th 03, 12:06 AM
Dave or Debby

I da MAN, JJ !
Dave!

Old July 28th 03, 03:09 AM
serpent

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:46:54 -0400, "Dave or Debby"
wrote:

The Bible says that we WILL tread on SERPENTS !
Why should I not post here? Is my CB shop ownership and technician 1 man
operation for 24 + years non-modulation kit installing supertech make me
inexperienced to post here, OR is you a commie liberal from da LEFT coast ?
!
Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you an ignorant commie that can't spell or use correct grammar?
Post in one of the chinese groups, where your use of english would fit
right in.

.. .

Old July 28th 03, 06:06 PM
Dave or Debby

YOU tell him ! I love your "no spam" handle, by the way. Spam may kill da
internet!
Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 02:09:01 GMT, serpent wrote:
Are you an ignorant commie that can't spell or use correct grammar?
Post in one of the chinese groups, where your use of english would fit
right in.

Hey buddy, "English" is capitalized. This ain't no pool hall.

Old July 31st 03, 07:24 AM
Brainbuster

JJ wrote in message ...

Dave or Debby wrote:
The Bible says that we WILL tread on SERPENTS !

If you're dumb enough to step on snakes you deserve whatever you get.

Stepping on them is not as dumb as dancing with them.

I knew someone who liked to sit on snakes... one bit him in the end :~)

Regards,

Peter.