Old September 24th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Maxwells laws

art wrote:

Art Unwin..KB9MZ..... ex UK

Art:

Although I may, or may not, agree or share your exact visions,
questions, assumptions, etc., only fools move to stop discussion,
debate, experimentation and new ideas. I think it is quite
apparent--for every one success a man will ask a thousand questions--try
a thousand things. The easy stuff has all been done--the more difficult
lays before us. Those before us never thought they left a completed
work but only wished for others to follow behind them and further their
thought, experiments and discovery.

Hang in their, almost every concept we now accept (until better presents
itself) was scoffed at and belittled, men have been imprisoned, and
worse for even challenging accepted principals and thinking ...

Hang in their, asking questions has never hurt. Just choose those more
capable to interact with. Interacting with self-important morons never
bears fruit ... and you know about news groups.

Regards,
JS
Old September 24th 07, 12:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"art" wrote in message
The tank circuit is a electrical circuit that is also the circuit
of a full wave radiator regardless of how the extended mathematics
and my work portrays. It clearly shows that release of energy by
shorting the energy source is how an efficient radiating system
works i.e two energy sources continuing a pendulum swing
as it were. Attack that if you wish since the books validate that
without reference to equilibrium or Gauss.

Much clippage, then
With all the above I rest my case especially since nobody has
refuted any of it in scientific terms which includes mathematics.

________

And, Art, you haven't posted the mathematics to prove or even illustrate
what you believe about this -- which would be valuable to you, as your
beliefs are so different from antenna engineering practice and field
experience.

You will have more credibility and respect if you post your mathematical
proof so that others can investigate your beliefs using scientific methods,
rather than persisting in your challenges for others to prove you wrong
based only on your prose.

RF

Another act of Republican "these laws are for everyone but us": Telamon Shortwave 0 August 27th 04 04:40 AM
SCANNER EAVESDROPPING LAWS ergo Swap 2 February 7th 04 01:59 AM
Scanning laws around the world? victoria patel Scanner 19 February 3rd 04 08:48 PM
Scanner Laws Timothy Scanner 4 October 22nd 03 07:28 AM