Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 12th 07, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default sci.physics.electromag NEEDS YOU!

All you experts, there are confused posters on sci.physics.electromag that
need your assistance! Go take a look at some of these threads and please
lend them some of your infinite knowledge:
For everyone: How Far Away from Your Body Should Your Computer Be?
For those of you confusing Gauss with other things: Electrostatic Induction
A special one for Art: MOST Electrons UN-charged
Cecil needed for this one: can we see the electromagnetic spectrum?
I have no idea what this guy means: Faraday's law of induction.