Old January 17th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.swap

Default Governor Romney dismissed role of Amateur Radio Operators inEmergencies.

Cecil Moore wrote:
Mr. Jim wrote:
Romney just lost my VOTE.

I suspect any rational vote would go to Ron Paul.

Cecil:

If you do nothing else, check out this youtube link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s08RJ2_o_MM

A man with a rational mind does much to restore faith in America. He
speaks of the "insanity" running rampant in America ...

Better yet, use the search on the youtube page and search for all the
vid clips on Ron Paul.

Regards,
JS
Old January 17th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.swap

John Smith wrote:
I suspect any rational mind would go with Ron Paul. He IS my hero,
'yanno? LOL Too bad he ain't a ham.

It's not too late.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old January 17th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.swap

John Smith wrote:
If you do nothing else, check out this youtube link:

John, you are preaching to the choir. I've been a
"Libertarian" since before the Libertarian party
was created.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old January 18th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.swap

AI4QJ wrote:
"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
.. .
Mr. Jim wrote:
Romney just lost my VOTE.

I suspect any rational vote would go to Ron Paul.

Absolutely.I am proud of my son who acquainted me with Ron Paul's material.
I used to be Constitution Party but in this case I am Republican...Ron Paul.

Yes, the Klan likes him, too.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH
Old January 18th 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Cecil Moore wrote:
Mr. Jim wrote:
Romney just lost my VOTE.

I suspect any rational vote would go to Ron Paul.

I see you're still doing your comedy routine, Cecil.

Dave K8MN

Old January 18th 08, 09:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
Cecil Moore wrote:
Mr. Jim wrote:
Romney just lost my VOTE.

I suspect any rational vote would go to Ron Paul.

I see you're still doing your comedy routine, Cecil.

Dave K8MN

------------

Ron Paul. If they made a movie about Ron Paul life story,
who would you think would be the best actor to represent
him? I vote for Don Knotts, deceased though he may be.

Ed, NM2K

Old January 18th 08, 01:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

You really do want to be careful about mixing politics and radio. One
is based on fact, the other is based on ... I'm not sure what it's
based on, to tell the truth. Then again, after reading some of the
posts here, maybe they aren't all that different??
- 'Doc

Old January 18th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna, rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.equipment, rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Jan 16, 1:34*pm, "laborkei" wrote:
'I am ashamed tonight that I am a *Republican!' remarked one ham radio
viewer. '[Romney] speaks in
derogatory *tones about hams. He certainly shows an ignorance as to what we
do and are *capable of. I
suggest a grass roots campaign of local hams calling the State *House and
The
Governor's Office *to
protest.'

It's not ignorance - he's clearly in Motorola's back pocket, to take
away whatever ham spectrum he can to give to the big communications
cartels. All in the name of "emergency response", of course, but
anyone who can add up a couple bandwidths knows that the real need is
to give it to the cellphone companies.

The ARRL has to kind of pussyfoot around these issues because you
can't have hams being against the communications cartels as long as
"emergency responder radio" spectrum is their trump card.

Tim N3QE
Old January 18th 08, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Ed Cregger wrote:

Ron Paul. If they made a movie about Ron Paul life story,
who would you think would be the best actor to represent
him? I vote for Don Knotts, deceased though he may be.

Ed, NM2K

How about Arnold Swartz-a-negger?

Ain't much of a governor, but I think he plays one on TV. ROFLOL

JS
Old January 18th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Ed Cregger wrote:

Ron Paul. If they made a movie about Ron Paul life story,
who would you think would be the best actor to represent
him? I vote for Don Knotts, deceased though he may be.

Ed, NM2K

Jesse Ventura?

Not much of a governor either ... but, put him in a wrestling ring with
all the others and he shines! ROFLOL

JS