Old July 24th 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default What kind of antenna connector is this?

Who can tell me what kind of connector is this:
http://share.ovi.com/media/Marty_73....Marty_73.10005

It's around 3 millimeters (0.118 inches) diameter.

Thanx a lot.

Old July 25th 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Marty McFly" wrote in :

http://share.ovi.com/media/Marty_73....Marty_73.10005

A bit hard to tell from the pic... but it looks like an MCX connector (and
they are very popular on GPSs).

Owen
Old July 25th 08, 08:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

HI
In article , says...
Who can tell me what kind of connector is this:
http://share.ovi.com/media/Marty_73....Marty_73.10005

It's around 3 millimeters (0.118 inches) diameter.

Thanx a lot.

AFAICT, SMA Male!

--
The information contained in this post is copyright of
the poster, and specifically may not be published in,
Old July 25th 08, 09:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Owen Duffy writes:

"Marty McFly" wrote in :

http://share.ovi.com/media/Marty_73....Marty_73.10005

A bit hard to tell from the pic... but it looks like an MCX connector (and
they are very popular on GPSs).

Owen

Here's a comparison chart:
http://yves.maguer.free.fr/WiFi/conn...-card_u.fl.jpg

I found a link to it on the discussion page of the Wikipedia article
about MCX.

LA4RT Jon
Old July 25th 08, 09:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Owen Duffy writes:

"Marty McFly" wrote in :

http://share.ovi.com/media/Marty_73....Marty_73.10005

A bit hard to tell from the pic... but it looks like an MCX connector (and
they are very popular on GPSs).

Owen

A nice overview of connectors he
http://www.wimo.com/cgi-bin/verteile...-cables_e.html

Old July 25th 08, 09:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Cheers" wrote in message
.au...
HI
In article , says...
Who can tell me what kind of connector is this:
http://share.ovi.com/media/Marty_73....Marty_73.10005

It's around 3 millimeters (0.118 inches) diameter.

Thanx a lot.

AFAICT, SMA Male!

Not an SMA at 3mm dia and I can't see a thread!!

Jeff