Old March 3rd 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default VHF Handbook

I am trying to source a readable copy of Orr & Johnsons "VHF Handbook".

I have found a copy, but the "heavy wear" description is just that, some
pages are unreadable.

If anyone can help me, either with a reasonable hard copy or a PDF file or a
copy on a CD, I would be very grateful.

73
HH

Old March 6th 09, 03:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mar 2, 5:50*pm, "Harry H" wrote:
I am trying to source a readable copy of *Orr & Johnsons "VHF Handbook"..

I have found a copy, but the "heavy wear" description is just that, some
pages are unreadable.

If anyone can help me, either with a reasonable hard copy or a PDF file or a
copy on a CD, I would be very grateful.

73
HH

Harry,

There is a book entitled, "All about VHF Amateur Radio" by William I.
Orr available for around $4 from a used bookseller.

Is that the exact title ["VHF Handbook"] that you're looking for?

Alain
Old March 6th 09, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Alain wrote:

On Mar 2, 5:50 pm, "Harry H" wrote:

I am trying to source a readable copy of Orr & Johnsons "VHF Handbook".

I have found a copy, but the "heavy wear" description is just that, some
pages are unreadable.

If anyone can help me, either with a reasonable hard copy or a PDF file or a
copy on a CD, I would be very grateful.

73
HH

I have a copy of Orr and Johnson's "VHF Handbook" I'll sell you. Let
me know off line if you're interested.

Henry WA0GOZ

Old March 10th 09, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mar 2, 9:50*pm, "Harry H" wrote:
I am trying to source a readable copy of *Orr & Johnsons "VHF Handbook"..

I have found a copy, but the "heavy wear" description is just that, some
pages are unreadable.

If anyone can help me, either with a reasonable hard copy or a PDF file or a
copy on a CD, I would be very grateful.

73
HH

VHF/UHF Handbook by Dick Biddulph G8DPS is also a good book. I built a
2M
amp from plans in the book. That alone was worth the $35 cost.

Jimmie

FS: Handbook Fritz Equipment 0 June 30th 07 01:51 PM
EMC Handbook J. Mc Laughlin Antenna 0 October 7th 04 01:10 AM
FA: 1992 HANDBOOK mike ferraro Swap 0 April 12th 04 06:12 PM
FA: 1992 HANDBOOK AT 5$ BID mike ferraro Boatanchors 0 April 12th 04 06:09 PM
Anyone willing to contribute an old Handbook CD? Lenny Wintfeld Homebrew 0 January 7th 04 08:02 PM