Old April 3rd 09, 05:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default American interpretation

Many on this newsgroup are aware of my views on radiation which I then
took to the QRZ antenna page because of the fraustration created by
lack of knowledge of equilibrium by the average american.
I have now run into another interpretation by americans which differ
from the european aspect and that is Newtons third law with respect to
reaction . Definitions on the net view this law as an equal and
diametrically opposite force where Newton never used the word
"diametrically". English law is based on the intention provided by the
words of the law such that it becomes unchanged thru time. American
law does not define "intention" thus the law can and does change over
time creating appeals against the intent of words.
One definition of Newton's law on the net shows two skaters pushing
against each other as an illustration of the law. But Newton's
"intent" was in the olde english where "opposite" was viewed in a
different way.
If you view a helicopter the front rotor is in a horizontal plane and
rotating clockwise thus per Newton the resulting action is a rotator
at the rear that is rotating in a "vertical " plane and rotating
counter clockwise to maintain equilibrium. Another example is a
caramel bar that is placed under tension which produces a force at
right angles that narrows the cross section and the sample fails in
shear at 45 degrees ( vector resultant of the two forces)
I bring this up because of what I have stated earlier about radiation
on this newsgroup, where the applied force is electrical on a radiator
and per Newton the reaction is at right angle to that force which is
called the displacement current ( capacitive magnetic field). No
wonder Einstein gave up on the pursuit of radiation because as a
german had no understanding of olde english and thus was looking for a
equal and diametrically opposite force in his search for the "weak
force." He was correct in his prediction of it's presence with respect
to radiation but, unfortunately, was looking in the wrong place and
thus relativity was born!
Regards
Art KB9MZ....XG (uk)
Old April 3rd 09, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Art Unwin" wrote in message
Many on this newsgroup are aware of my views on radiation which I then
took to the QRZ antenna page because of the fraustration created by

GREAT! now i know where to go to catch up on your balmy theories! wx is
bad, could use a good laugh right now!

Old April 3rd 09, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Art Unwin wrote:
Many on this newsgroup are aware of my views on radiation which I then
took to the QRZ antenna page because of the fraustration created by

(Snippage)

Art KB9MZ....XG (uk)

Day late for April Fools
Old April 3rd 09, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Art Unwin wrote:
Many on this newsgroup are aware of my views on radiation which I then
took to the QRZ antenna page because of the fraustration created by

(Snippage)

Art KB9MZ....XG (uk)

One day late for April Fools
Old April 4th 09, 12:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Wheatshucker" wrote in message
Art Unwin wrote:
Many on this newsgroup are aware of my views on radiation which I then
took to the QRZ antenna page because of the fraustration created by

(Snippage)

Art KB9MZ....XG (uk)

One day late for April Fools

he is just an every day fool.

Old April 10th 09, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Art Unwin wrote:
[...]

Apparently when he couldn't unify Newtonian mechanics and
electromagnetism he just gave up. You'll have to forgive the inadequacy
of my American education. I guess they must know all about Newtonian
electromagnetism wherever it is that you hail from.

73, ac6xg

Old April 10th 09, 09:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Jim Kelley wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
[...]

Not to mention the fact that Newton wrote his laws of motion in Latin,
and not in "olde english" (whatever that is). Art is fantasizing again.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH
Old April 11th 09, 10:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Not to mention the fact that Newton wrote his laws of motion in Latin, and
not in "olde english" (whatever that is). Art is fantasizing again.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

It is highly unlikely that Newton would have known Old English which went
out of use in the 12th Century, he probably would not have even known Middle
English, unless he was a avid reader of Chaucer. Modern English had been in
use and developing since the 1500's, and by the time that Newton was
postulating his theories in the late 1600's Modern English was that language
of the day. However, scientific papers were written in Latin as this gave
them a universal coverage amongst the scientific population.

Regards
Jeff

Old April 11th 09, 12:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Jim Kelley" wrote in message
Art Unwin wrote:
[...]

no, he didn't give up, he moved to another forum to see how many other
suckers he could get to agree with him. check out:
http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php...ighlight=kb9mz
but you have to be a 'member' to be able to reply on there.

Old April 11th 09, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Jeff wrote:
It is highly unlikely that Newton would have known Old English which went
out of use in the 12th Century, he probably would not have even known Middle
English, unless he was a avid reader of Chaucer.

In what English is the King James version of the
Bible written?
--
73, Cecil, IEEE, OOTC, http://www.w5dxp.com