Old June 10th 09, 08:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Hexbeam Antenna Modeling

In article ,
Roy Lewallen wrote:

Also, I dunno about the FTL (faster than light) antenna design. That
implies that the acknowledgements will arrive before the
transmissions, which will surely confuse a T/R switch. Perhaps a
predictive T/R switch will help (one that switches before one intends
to switch it).

The cool thing is that you'll get the QSL card before you have the QSO.
If no QSL comes, don't bother with the QSO.

But, if you *do* get the QSL card, you *must* make the QSO. No
excuses allowed. If you don't, you rupture the space-time continuum,
cause the entire Universe to end, and are cited by the Causality
Police and must pay a stiff fine.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO

Modeling Slot Antenna David Antenna 5 September 11th 06 11:23 PM
Antenna modeling turorial? Ken Knecht Antenna 9 June 23rd 05 02:45 AM
Antenna modeling art Antenna 10 January 26th 05 02:14 PM
antenna modeling question larry d clark Antenna 1 January 29th 04 03:52 PM
Hexbeam vs. Cushcraft MA5B RC Antenna 1 October 12th 03 08:06 PM