Old October 12th 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default mesh radiator

Frank wrote:
Tom
It was not so long ago you were whinging because art had not
told you how to build his antenna, I suggest you build one and find
out if it works before you
rubbish all, stop acting like the asshole you are, either you are
interested or you are not, make up your mind. Your knee jerk posts are
getting booring.

Jaro

Art is the new Chip Cohen. Jaro is the new Phil Salkind. It has all
been done before.

Biggest difference being that Chip at least had some connection with
reality. And Jaro is an idiot or a close approximation of one.

tom
K0TAR
Old October 12th 09, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Oct 10, 8:03*pm, JIMMIE wrote:
On Oct 10, 9:42*pm, tom wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:

Please, Tom, this is like rejecting the discovery of stumbling across
a piano bench frozen into a glacier. *Art would expect us to next find
the piano, look at the music stand and discover the concert that had
been composed.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Of course. *You are correct. *How foolish of me.

tom
K0TAR

*I think Art has learned to do sock puppets.

Jimmie

Agreed.

"Art Unwin" is playing some of you guys like a cheap fiddle. For all
we know, Art is a pimply-faced 14-year old, armed only with a
thesaurus and delusions of adequacy. He might qualify as Exhibit A in
a college course in Abnormal Psychology.

I stopped taking any of his posts seriously several months ago.
Coming soon, the next step: ignoring any threads in which his name
appears.

Sal

Reflector mesh surface Art Unwin Antenna 71 December 31st 08 04:25 AM
Tilted radiator Art Unwin Antenna 37 September 15th 08 04:53 AM
Circuitry of a radiator art Antenna 2 January 15th 08 06:52 PM
orchard wire mesh Beverage? Dan Jacobson Antenna 0 February 24th 06 10:37 PM
need to change radiator size Luddite Antenna 4 February 13th 04 02:52 AM