Old November 11th 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default Angry WHY is it spammers and assorted other trash are postedin the WRONG forums??

n9zas wrote:

This is RADIOBANTER.COM not politics.com or obama.com which is where
everyone makes their first mistake! That TRASH doesn't BELONG here.
This a site for RADIO oriented articles,so why are people so dense they
can't figure this out until someone has to break out the crayons and
draw them a picture?? Post that crap on cnn.com or some OTHER political
website!
Wanna talk about RADIO then stay here,otherwise scroll to ANOTHER
site!
This sh*t is getting old! I feel like I'm explaining this to a bunch of
damn 3rd graders!!!!
Ok,rant mode off. F*CK IT!

Lots more ice and mixer are needed. Or maybe a visit to a place where
everyone is made happy with the proper drugs and treatment.

Sure hope you don't own weapons.

tom
K0TAR

Old November 16th 09, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

n9zas wrote:

This is RADIOBANTER.COM not politics.com or obama.com which is where
everyone makes their first mistake! That TRASH doesn't BELONG here.
This a site for RADIO oriented articles,so why are people so dense they
can't figure this out until someone has to break out the crayons and
draw them a picture?? Post that crap on cnn.com or some OTHER political
website!
Wanna talk about RADIO then stay here,otherwise scroll to ANOTHER
site!
This sh*t is getting old! I feel like I'm explaining this to a bunch of
damn 3rd graders!!!!
Ok,rant mode off. F*CK IT!

Take two M&M's, get a good nights sleep and get back to us in the morning.