Old May 21st 10, 01:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Who makes this HF Beam ??

Hello to All
Yesterday I took down a small HF beam antenna,for lady whose husband just
passed away.
He had bought it last year brand new.At 1st I thought it was a Butternut
Butterfly beam,but its not.
The reflector is a elongated triangle with wire around the perimeter of it
and has clear tubes for support of the triangle that go into Aluminum tubes
of the support structure,in the middle of the triangle is a plastic hub that
it all ties into and mounts to the boom.The boom look like aprox 10'
long,the driven element has a matching network of some kind that is in a
gray 4x4 box,and at each end of the driven element it has a hub with about 8
rods on it,the director is almost the same as the driven but is not split in
middle and has the same hub and rods at the ends of it as the driven
element.
I hope I explained ok the best that I could do
Any input would be great
Thanks all and have a nice summer
Howard
VE4ISP

Old May 21st 10, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Howard,
Here is a link, http://www.atrc.com.au/mq36sr.htm
does it look like this one?
John VK2KC

Old May 22nd 10, 01:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Yes I did finally find it
I also manage to download the manuals aslo
thanks very much John for you time and effort
Howard VE4ISP

Old April 14th 19, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Hi I wonder if anyone can help I have Baugh one of the TMG beams the model 36 three element version but I can not find a manual any ware .
If anyone has one or can point me in the right direction I would be great full ?.
I have put it up and only tryed an analyser on it but the vswr is sky high.
I hope the baling is ok?.
Regards DAVY ( GI4XIR ) email 73's