Old May 22nd 10, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default @m Jpole

I built a 2m J-Pole from 1/2 inch copper tubing.
I am going to put a page about it on my website.( HTTP://ai8o.yemiola.net
)
The webpage will have a short history of Zepps and their evolution
into J-poles.
I took pictures during construction showing how it was constructed,
and will post them also.
Does anyone have a current/voltage plot of a J-Pole that they would
be willing to share, so I can post it on My J-Pole webpage?
I have found several diagrams of J-Pole dimensions, (like the one in
the ARRL Antenna Book),but I have not found any Current /voltage plots
for a vertical J-Pole.
73
AI8O

Is blockage of Jpole bottom stub ok? [email protected] Antenna 8 November 18th 08 05:25 PM
30M Jpole and antenna analyser question. Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 Antenna 6 January 31st 05 01:39 PM
[6M] Dipole vs Jpole Ken Bessler Antenna 4 December 19th 04 06:10 PM
2meter jpole question Moskog Antenna 6 November 22nd 04 02:14 PM
Jpole tuning? FrankW Antenna 3 August 17th 03 07:48 AM