Old September 2nd 10, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default If you are a believer..

On Sep 2, 12:34*pm, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 13:54:01 -0700 (PDT), Art Unwin

wrote:
No John I am not jewish!

Thank God. *For a moment, I was worried.

One thing that
was also written at the time that only a few jewish people continued
on the journey while the majority
stayed enjoying their former bad ways.

Sorta. *The old testament says (somewhere) that about 600,000 left
Egypt. *No clue how many followed Moses into the desert as most just
wanted to leave the scene of the disaster (10 plagues). *40 years
later, about 25,000 entered the promised land with Joshua. *Most of
the 40 years was probably spend building and training an army, so
there must have been a major reduction in followers in the desert. The
actual numbers are highly debatable.

As for "bad ways", that's also debatable. *For example, what's the
difference between a bribe and a commission? *The only difference is
when it's paid. *A bribe in advance, a commission after. *In most
middle east cultures, bribes are necessary to secure ones profit.
Anyone taking a commission is usually deemed a fool. *Yet, western
culture defines taking a bribe as evil, and a commission as desirable.
So, who's acting badly, and from who's perspective?

These were not receipients of
the "promise" so what is going to happen to them when they lose out on
judgement day?

Same as what we do today.... bribe the judge and pay off his cronies.

--
Jeff Liebermann * *
150 Felker St #D * *http://www.LearnByDestroying.com

Hmmm
Then it would appear that the promised land was only given to less
than 10% of those that left in the first place! Maybe Gaza will be
large enough for those that followed thru. Grin. I would imagine that
decimation could avoid that strip of coastal area.
Maybe agreement will come after all, but not this or the next time
around as Israel has not stopped gaining ground.
Old September 2nd 10, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:
[...]

Profit! Well it wasn't money which is the pursuit of the day. An old
woman gave up her only coin, a farthing, and got the jackpot !
Old September 2nd 10, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 12:21:08 -0700 (PDT), Art Unwin
wrote:

Profit! Well it wasn't money which is the pursuit of the day. An old
woman gave up her only coin, a farthing, and got the jackpot !

Well, it does take a bit more than a farthing, but it's still
possible:
"Israel's biggest lottery winner claims prize after 4 months"
http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel-s-biggest-lottery-winner-claims-prize-after-4-months-1.284172

After crossing the Red Sea, the next step was to setup an antenna and
make some contacts on the other side, which would certainly have
qualified as a new country. Not having any wire antennas handy, we
used the next best thing:
"Sea Water Antenna"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tIZUhu21sQ

Old September 2nd 10, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 12:14:57 -0700 (PDT), Art Unwin
wrote:

Then it would appear that the promised land was only given to less
than 10% of those that left in the first place!

We claimed abandonment by the other interested parties.

While enforcing a 3000 year old land claim might seem a bit odd, we do
have some of the best documented evidence (i.e. the Old and New
Testaments) which have stood up in the courts for at least 2000 years.
The only problems have been when deconstructionist academics and movie
producers attempt to reverse engineer the intent of God. This might
have succeeded had they been successful at issuing a subpoena asking
for explanations and corroboration of the land claim.

Maybe Gaza will be
large enough for those that followed thru. Grin. I would imagine that
decimation could avoid that strip of coastal area.

Decimation means 1 out of 10. That's been deemed politically
inexpedient after the Romans tried it, and found it useless. These
days, we just build a wall down the center of the country.

Maybe agreement will come after all, but not this or the next time
around as Israel has not stopped gaining ground.

Agreement has always been easy. Keeping the agreements has been the
main problem. It isn't just the Arabs. We have the same problem. Get
10 Jews together to form a minion, and instead of agreement, we have
an argument. It's a miracle that we've gotten this far, being so
screwed up, but that's just evidence that God is on our side.

Old September 3rd 10, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 9/2/2010 1:18 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

After crossing the Red Sea, the next step was to setup an antenna and
make some contacts on the other side, which would certainly have
qualified as a new country. Not having any wire antennas handy, we
used the next best thing:
"Sea Water Antenna"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tIZUhu21sQ

The losses and problems with that will keep a tinkerer quite happy for a
lifetime. Reminds me of an old antenna I seen which used a thick quartz
tube and was filled to appropriate heights to tune resonance. Was very
interesting, and a fun toy for the owner, but I am waiting to see it in
mass production.

Regards,
JS

Old September 3rd 10, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 19:30:30 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

On 9/2/2010 1:18 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

After crossing the Red Sea, the next step was to setup an antenna and
make some contacts on the other side, which would certainly have
qualified as a new country. Not having any wire antennas handy, we
used the next best thing:
"Sea Water Antenna"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tIZUhu21sQ

The losses and problems with that will keep a tinkerer quite happy for a
lifetime. Reminds me of an old antenna I seen which used a thick quartz
tube and was filled to appropriate heights to tune resonance. Was very
interesting, and a fun toy for the owner, but I am waiting to see it in
mass production.

For some, no proof in possible, even with YouTube videos.

Let's pretend you just marched across the Red Sea, on sea urchin and
coral encrusted sandals. You follow Moses until you get to Mt Sinai.
The boss then disappears up the mountain, and comes back with some
rather draconian rules and regulations. He then grabs all the metal
he can find and uses it to build the Ark of the Covenant, which was
suppose to be some kind of transmitter to talk to God or perhaps
aliens in their flying saucers. With all the metal used, what do you
use for an antenna? Of course, salt water.... and you wonder why part
of the Passover ritual is dipping just about everything into salt
water.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_of_the_Covenant
God was said to have communicated with Moses "from between
the two cherubim" on the Ark's cover (Exodus 25:22).
One theory has it that the Ark was an arc lamp, which is close enough
to a spark gap xmitter to qualify as a transmitter:
http://einhornpress.com/holyark.aspx

Ok, let's forget the salt water antenna. Maybe an inflatable antenna
would be more practical. An inflatable antenna certainly would be
more useful for getting cell phone coverage for the multitudes in the
middle of the desert:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ltaprojects#p/u
http://towers.ltaprojects.com/LTA_Towers/LTA_Tower_Home.html
(formerly Bosch Aerospace). Can you hear me now?

Old September 3rd 10, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Aug 31, 10:32*am, Art Unwin wrote:
After Jesus "died" he appeared three days later where he spoke to Mary
Madelyn.
He had to caution Mary not to touch him as he had not yet prepared
himself to levitate into the heavens. This was akin to changing
himself into water such as with a frog that scientists have shown to
be levitated and life has shown the appearance of fish and frogs in
roads miles away from ponds after a storm. Something to ponder over.

I am an atheist.
You are a dope.
That settles it.
Old September 3rd 10, 06:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 9/2/2010 9:44 PM, Sal M. Onella wrote:

I am an atheist.
You are a dope.
That settles it.

Far from it, atheist ain't worth a hoot, if what is really needed is a
therapist ... :-(

Regards,
JS
Old September 3rd 10, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:
[...]

Non jews in Israel will never accept expulsion to the
new palestinian State in Gaza so that the land of Israel can be
totally segregated and jewish. Yet until that happens the opening of
the heavens cannot happen without involving the destruction of non
jews!
A predicament has been written!
Old September 3rd 10, 04:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 3, 8:34*am, Art Unwin wrote:

Non jews in Israel will never accept expulsion to the
new palestinian State in Gaza so that the land of Israel can be
totally segregated and jewish. Yet until that happens the opening of
the heavens cannot happen without involving the destruction of non
jews!
A predicament has been written!

You are confused, again, Art. The promise was to the Hebrew people,
not the "Jews". Very few of the "Jews" in Israel today are Hebrew.

Paul