Old March 8th 11, 11:34 PM
Junior Member

Talking New blog from Costa Rica, mostly on wire antennas (new dual EDZ posted)

Hi Folks,

I've been blogging about our new life here in Costa Rica for the past couple of years at http://adullroar.blogspot.com and just started up another one that is solely about my ham radio hobby. Quite a few changes to the setup that I had in Oregon, though I was able to bring down my 2 elt. 5-band quad, though I had to leave behind the boatanchor gear.

I'm into CW and PSK31, have a couple of K2s, a KX1, and a Ten Tec Scout that is somewhere in a box still. My QSL manager is W6WU.

Anyway, stop by at http://cloud-warmer.blogspot.com where I will probably being writing a lot about my favorite part of the hobby, wire antennas!

I just finished modeling a 2 elt. rotatable EDZ for 10 meters that shows over 13 dBi and over 12 dB F/B! I hope to have it in operation in a month or two. You can download the .nec file at the blog.

73 es pura vida,

Casey, TI2/NA7U