Old July 20th 11, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Best Self Supporting Vertical Multi-band Antenna for Restricted Neighborhoods

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 22:12:17 -0400, "James"
wrote:

Richard, isn't this pretty well what the GAP antenna does ??

Hi James,

Yes, in large degree given my experience with the Gap Eagle. I figure
it would draw more than the usual attention, and become a target for
the covenants, deeds, and restrictions.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Mono Vertical to Multi-band Scott Gordon Antenna 2 April 5th 06 08:42 PM
SLINKY - Multi-Band "Off-Center" Vertical Dipole Antenna for Shortwave Listening RC Shortwave 4 November 1st 05 05:36 AM
SLINKY - Multi-Band "Off-Center" Vertical Dipole Antenna for Shortwave Listening RC Shortwave 0 October 28th 05 11:37 PM
Multi Band HF Vertical Lushy Homebrew 2 October 1st 03 12:35 AM
Multi Band HF Vertical Lushy Homebrew 0 September 30th 03 11:30 PM