Old August 15th 11, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Using speaker wire for a dipole

I'll see if I can get pix on a web site I'm working on. You use cable ties doubled up inside the barrels to hold the wires. The Write Bros. pen barrels are about 5" not including the swage, and if you cut it in half, 2.5" should be ok for up to 10M.

Old August 15th 11, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 22:50:41 -0600, "Irv Finkleman"
wrote:

I thought the Write Bros built airplanes, not pens!
Irv VE6BP

Nope. They write screenplay softwa
http://www.write-bros.com

Maybe he meant the Rite Bothers, who run a charter airplane service:
http://www.ritebros.com

Or, perhaps the Right Brothers, that do right wing conserative music
out of Nashville.
http://www.therightbrothers.com

In your heart, you know he's [wright|right|rite|write].

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Old August 15th 11, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote in message
I'll see if I can get pix on a web site I'm working on. You use cable
ties doubled up inside the barrels to hold the wires. The Write Bros. pen
barrels are about 5" not including the swage, and if you cut it in half,
2.5" should be ok for up to 10M.

Will watch for info. Clever beyond anything I ever did!