Old February 11th 12, 04:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

Default Increasing Cable TV signal strength

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 19:57:41 -0600, tom wrote:

Sounds like good work. But not up the Giant Rat's standards, I'm sure.

Presumptuous ****tards should be removed from the human gene pool.
You and your entire bloodline, ****head. I'm sure.
Old February 11th 12, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

Default Increasing Terrell presumptions shows him for the true asshole he is.

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:07:24 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

He was a cable grunt when Time Warner built Cube in Cincinnati,

You're a goddamned idiot, and you know nothing of my work history, much
less what position I held.

so I'd
say that he's at least 50 and still a very angry failure.

I'd say that since your first stupid remark was false and incorrect,
your second only shows the world the depths of stupidity a presumptuous,
retarded ******* like you can be.
Old February 11th 12, 04:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:21:26 -0600, tom wrote:

He was a cable grunt when Time Warner built Cube in Cincinnati, so I'd
say that he's at least 50 and still a very angry failure.

Sounds correct.

A psychologist would have a field day with retarded ****s like you two.

He's got problems alright.

PKB, you stupid ****.

snipped retarded bull****.

Sorry to hear that.

You are an asswipe. You are sorry, but not the way you think.

Had friends that survived intact but were still
damaged goods from that war.

You are ****ing damaged goods, and your mother should be imprisoned for
foisting you upon the world, ****head.
Old February 11th 12, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 19:13:12 -0800, The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra
wrote:

WTF are you attempting to do here, asswipe?

Inspire you to clean up your act. However, judging by your response,
you're not worth the time and effort. As you were...

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com
#
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com AE6KS
Old February 11th 12, 04:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:52:11 -0600, tom wrote:

On 2/10/2012 8:32 PM, Wayne wrote:

He really needs to create a new file from which to cut and paste. Like
most comedians', his jokes get stale after awhile.

-- VWW, K6EVE
-
But you must admit that this normally quiet newsgroup finally has some
activity. Who knows, this could take on the characteristics of the GFW.
--Wayne W5GIE

"GFW=Great Fractal Wars"

Unfortunately the traffic has nothing to do with antennas.

Things dried up here around 6 months ago. I suspect the people with
brains and stories, and some of us remember who they are, are no longer
with us or finally bailed due to the noise.

I was playing with Moonrakers way back in the early seventies.

I was reading the CRC handbook at 11 yo.

I was working with fractals before you even knew what they were.

I was playing with Moonrakers way back in the early seventies at 15 yo.

Now, IF you know what that simple piece of gear is, you might start to
get a clue. As it stands, you are worse than a modern day stigmatic pig
from LA.

You know NOTHING about me, you stupid ****. WAKE THE **** UP, BOY!

Old February 11th 12, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

" wrote:

On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 17:56:35 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

" wrote:

On Wed, 08 Feb 2012 18:52:10 -0800, The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra
wrote:

On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 18:21:19 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

Just a point. I may not have made it clear. I had the tech put in two
2way splitters and connect me to the first one. Hoping to gain 3db.
(or 4) and it did make a difference.

Where does the other leg of that splitter go to? And is that end
properly terminated?

Cable installers terminating things? You must be ****ing joking.
They would have to have an IQ above 25 for that.

*WAY* above your pay grade.

Makes you wonder what they paid him for at Time Warner, if he wasn't
smart enough to install a terminator.

Probably customer service.

Probably unloading the defective converters from the service trucks.

Old February 11th 12, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

tom wrote:

On 2/9/2012 10:27 PM, The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra wrote:

You wouldn't know what a constellation measurement was if one bit you in
the ass, much less understand it. Nuff said.

Holy crap! He's made it to the 1970s!

Don't get him started on feedforward, or dual trunk systems. ;-)

Old February 11th 12, 04:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:23:29 -0600, tom wrote:

He works for no one.

I work for my government, and sadly, to keep assholes like you in
freedom.

Go find a tall bridge and jump off, boy! Take your ****ing whore
mother with you.
Old February 11th 12, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

Default tom "k0TAR" shows his immaturity level yet again. What a sadexcusefor a man

tom wrote:

On 2/10/2012 9:34 PM, The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra wrote:
Cut lots of stuff

More pathetic jabbing horse**** from a jerk who actually would like
folks to think he has been making "helpful' comments in a hope to 'aid'
someone. Your bull**** here shows you for the total ****ing retarded
jerk, who jumped onto the retarded jerk bandwagon with the rest of the
retarded jerks. Yer doin real good, boy... NOT!

now that you
mention it, and is trying to compensate for his lack of success and low
IQ with insults.

I did more in the last week to make the world a better place than you
will in your entire pathetic life, boy.

Usenet. You gotta love the kooks.

because you are too retarded to even know what love is.

tom
K0TAR A complete and utter retard.

He really likes the word "retard".

Wonder why?

It's the only word he ever heard at home.

Old February 11th 12, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:31:58 -0600, tom wrote:

If you are so talented that your employers don't care what you say then
tell us who you work for.

**** you, asswipe. You list your ****ing stats, boy!

Usenet is anon for a ****ing reason. To keep assholes like you away
from me AND my employers, AND to keep assholes like me from TERMINATING
retarded ****s like you as the opportunity presents itself.

Back in the old west, if a man brushed up against a man standing on the
street with his horse, the man on the street pulled out a gun and dropped
the ****er, and then his horse too!

THAT is the kind of response retarded ****s like you should get.