Old July 25th 12, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Poynting vector

John S wrote:

You know better than to ask those questions of an "ignorant, babbling,
ineducable idiot".

Oh, I know he will never answer any question, at least not with anything
coherent.

Old July 25th 12, 07:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 7/25/2012 12:58 PM, wrote:
John S wrote:

You know better than to ask those questions of an "ignorant, babbling,
ineducable idiot".

Oh, I know he will never answer any question, at least not with anything
coherent.

Your questions are fu-tile.

Old July 25th 12, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

May the group forgive me for what I am about to post....

Your admission that you know "he will never answer..." and your repeated
and repetitious replies have drawn out the threads in which you both become
involved to great lengths. This has done little to make you appear much
different from him,
and, in my opinion, little to enhance your standing among those who have
carried on intelligent discussions in the past. Isn't enough enough? Or
are you just another troller as well?

Irv VE6BP

Old July 25th 12, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Irv Finkleman wrote:
May the group forgive me for what I am about to post....

Your admission that you know "he will never answer..." and your repeated
and repetitious replies have drawn out the threads in which you both become
involved to great lengths. This has done little to make you appear much
different from him,
and, in my opinion, little to enhance your standing among those who have
carried on intelligent discussions in the past. Isn't enough enough? Or
are you just another troller as well?

Irv VE6BP

Do you see any technical errors in any of my replies?

Do you see any reply where I forgot to include technical information?

Old July 26th 12, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Nothing wrong technically other than you keep repeating things
over and over again knowing (by your own admission) that he'll never get it
right. You simply keep feeding the troll who keeps feeding you. At some
time one
must decide when to quit. There is a saying something like "God, grant me
the
serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to
change the things I can, and the WISDOM to know the
difference."

Irv VE6BP

Old August 5th 12, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

In Australia we have a left wing politician who is the equivalent of SB. She
remains implaccably dead pan though whilst normal people, in an argument,
are reduced to almost tears in trying to implant at least a seed of common
sense. To no avail, she remains an impassive idiot.
I suspect Irv is totally correct. Do your blood pressure a favour!!
Kind regards
John

Old August 6th 12, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

wrote in message
John wrote:

You know better than to ask those questions of an "ignorant, babbling,
ineducable idiot".

Oh, I know he will never answer any question, at least not with anything
coherent.

As I've said several times, he's a troll. Stop feeding him.

tom
K0TAR

Old August 6th 12, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On 8/4/2012 11:06 PM, John wrote:
In Australia we have a left wing politician who is the equivalent of SB. She
remains implaccably dead pan though whilst normal people, in an argument,
are reduced to almost tears in trying to implant at least a seed of common
sense. To no avail, she remains an impassive idiot.

We have a perfect match in Minnesota - Michele Bachmann.

She is quite embarrassing.

tom
K0TAR

Old August 6th 12, 04:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On 8/5/2012 10:02 PM, tom wrote:
On 8/4/2012 11:06 PM, John wrote:
In Australia we have a left wing politician who is the equivalent of
SB. She
remains implaccably dead pan though whilst normal people, in an argument,
are reduced to almost tears in trying to implant at least a seed of
common
sense. To no avail, she remains an impassive idiot.

We have a perfect match in Minnesota - Michele Bachmann.

She is quite embarrassing.

tom
K0TAR

Forgot to mention she is right wing. Both sides have the same problem.

tom
K0TAR