Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 20th 12, 05:11 AM
Junior Member

Default WTK: Shortwave Recommendations Antenna for IC-706MKII

I recently acquired an Icom IC-706MKII radio. My plan, before I get my license and begin transmitting, is to use the radio for a general coverage and shortwave receiving.

The IC-706 has two coaxial antenna ports and I am looking for antenna suggestions for monitoring shortwave. I live in a house and have the ability to string just about anything up.

Looking for recommendations for a great all-around shortwave antenna that will connect to the coaxial port.