Old April 24th 17, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Where's Chip when you need him!

On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 2:45:24 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
On 4/24/2017 10:37 AM, wrote:
On Monday, August 5, 2013 at 12:52:47 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
This newsgroup is very slow.
I remember fondly when Chip was here taking a beating
here for discussing his Fractal Antenna.
At least there was some enthusiasm shown.
Mikek

Here it is for everyone to see:"enthusiasm for BEATING".

Aren't you ASHAMED of yourself??

Thanks for the clarification.

Unfortunately, as the record shows, others interpreted that as an invitation to start the beating up again--in absentia.

It really got to a weird point in the early 2000's... people calling up and screaming at my family on the phone....drunk phone calls at 3 in the morning...vandalism of my fractal quad...threatened lawsuit by two so-called ham experts (didnt happened--told'em to go right ahead). And at the same time I was doing EW antennas and saving lives. Really odd disconnect between perception and reality. Bizarreness still happens--my hotel room was cancelled by someone at Dayton last year (called in to cancel). This year they will have to give the CC number to do so. HAHAH!

So if anyone chooses to cyberbully again, well, good luck to you!

Hope to CU at Dayton:-)!

And are we to infer that:'Where's Chip When You Need him" is a cry for further individuals to cyberbully?

I am waiting for sober voices to apologize to me--here, publicly-- so that the kids and dreamers are corrected from thinking you are cruel and a cyberbully, a so are your cohorts.

Be a man and apologize.

Well, I'm sorry.
But I think you misinterpret my intentions.
The enthusiasm I referred to was from you, you had an idea
and ran hard with it.
Look back, you will see I was on your side, although
I can't say I had any great understanding.
Mikek

---

Old May 5th 17, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Monday, August 5, 2013 at 12:52:47 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
This newsgroup is very slow.
I remember fondly when Chip was here taking a beating
here for discussing his Fractal Antenna.
At least there was some enthusiasm shown.
Mikek

Chip,
Aren't you supposed to be in Yosemite right now? I hope you're actually enjoying it instead of tapping away at your keyboard. Unless this is yet another lie you've told this week.
Old May 7th 17, 01:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 9:36:19 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, August 5, 2013 at 12:52:47 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
This newsgroup is very slow.
I remember fondly when Chip was here taking a beating
here for discussing his Fractal Antenna.
At least there was some enthusiasm shown.
Mikek

Chip,
Aren't you supposed to be in Yosemite right now? I hope you're actually enjoying it instead of tapping away at your keyboard. Unless this is yet another lie you've told this week.

I got back on Thursday May 4th.

Yosemite Valley has a crappy DAS system (they are Not using my antennas BTW) but I have a cool system where I hike up and then attach the cell phone to a selfie stick , tape to a tree limb, and couple the selfie stick as a counterpoise with copper tape. Then I make the cell phone into a hotspot and do my thing with an I Pad.

Ke4TA-- get over it. You had a free loaner of an amp ready to send and you messed it up. If you want to defame me then youve got a court case. SO drop it. Learn your lesson. And enjoy your trip. Safe travels.

using a chip-clip on PLL's sean CB 8 December 5th 08 09:13 AM
I need an XR-215 PLL chip miken Homebrew 2 December 4th 07 07:39 AM
Looking for TDA7330B chip Bob G. Mahrenholz Homebrew 0 March 10th 04 05:46 AM
Which DDS chip? SWbeginner Homebrew 14 March 6th 04 06:41 PM
Which DDS chip? SWbeginner Homebrew 0 February 29th 04 02:12 AM