Old June 27th 04, 02:07 PM
Jerry Martes

Default Millen grid dip meter question

I want to make a coil for a Millen grid dip meter that I bought *without*
coils. It would be alot easier if I had a picture of the coil Milen uses
for the 60 to 150 MHz range. Is there anyone who'd be willing to send me a
picture of that coil?

Thanks
Jerry

Millen grid dip meter question Jerry Martes Antenna 16 June 30th 04 03:09 AM
inline swr meter question RB Antenna 2 June 26th 04 10:16 PM
inline swr meter question RB Antenna 0 June 26th 04 09:25 PM
160 Meter Mobile Whip Question? Marvin Rosen Antenna 4 December 1st 03 05:29 AM
Determining antenna resonance with a grid dip meter Ralph Mowery Antenna 8 October 10th 03 12:49 AM