Old October 27th 14, 07:56 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Big G's falling foul of killfiles now over in .antenna

"Stephen Thomas Cole" wrote in message
How long before he starts to morph nym to evade the filters of the decent
folk from there he's trolling? Will we see a return of Polymath?

Why not be a grown-up and report in rraa, rather than skulking here in ura
where you hope that your obsession won't be seen? Even better, why not
make some technical contribution to the threads instead of just leaping with
joy that an argument seems to be taking place and using that argument
as an excuse to dive in with your attention-seeking gratuitous abuse?

He's already working at least a couple of socks in anticipation of the
ukram vote, Radiohead70 being the latest confirmed, how many more will he
conjure up now more folk are shunning him?

Well, as I do not use any sock puppets, that must demonstrate to all
right-thinking people how sick you are in your obsession with me to the
extent that you find me everywhere. I wonder if you have realised yet
that I might be hiding in the lamp post outside your house?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You stupid boy.

Old October 28th 14, 08:34 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"gareth" wrote in message
.... I wonder if you have realised yet
that I might be hiding in the lamp post outside your house?

Eh? With your BMI you couldn't hide in an aircraft hangar.
--
;-)
..

Old October 28th 14, 10:02 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 27/10/2014 19:56, gareth wrote:

I wonder if you have realised yet
that I might be hiding in the lamp post outside your house?

I think M0TEY's postman should be afraid. Very afraid.

OT Killfiles jim CB 17 August 4th 07 12:32 PM
Killfiles [email protected] Shortwave 27 March 6th 05 05:48 AM
Who is REALLY the foul-mouthed one in here???? [email protected] Shortwave 2 March 5th 05 10:16 PM
wa3moj has a foul mouth Twistedhed CB 0 January 5th 04 02:55 PM
To The Foul Mouths Preacher Shortwave 5 October 16th 03 04:59 AM