Old July 15th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Default OT Killfiles

Started using one and it makes this ng quiet as a mouse. Got rid of the
xposting from the amateur ng's. Still good to hear from twisty, steveo,
sharkie, frank, scott, jay and yes you too brian 'cause you make me
laugh with your electronics know how. If I missed some of the regulars,
cheers, its usenet...

Manchester United, Champions.
Old July 15th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Started using one and it makes this ng quiet as a mouse. Got rid of the
xposting from the amateur ng's. Still good to hear from twisty, steveo,
sharkie, frank, scott, jay and yes you too brian 'cause you make me
laugh with your electronics know how. If I missed some of the regulars,
cheers, its usenet...

Manchester United, Champions.

Hello Jim:

Yeah I have a few in the kill file, and if they get too froggy I kill
file them. Makes it nice. But its best to just ignore the goof balls,
and not reply to them.

We still have a good news group here. I still get some e-mail from here
at times.

Jay in the Mojave
Old July 15th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:25:15 -0500, jim wrote:

Started using one and it makes this ng quiet as a mouse. Got rid of the
xposting from the amateur ng's. Still good to hear from twisty, steveo,
sharkie, frank, scott, jay and yes you too brian 'cause you make me
laugh with your electronics know how. If I missed some of the regulars,
cheers, its usenet...

Manchester United, Champions.

It worked wonders for me.

Vinnie S.
Old July 15th 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Saves me from having to wade through the **** to find the nugs.
Old July 16th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:25:15 -0500, jim wrote:

Started using one and it makes this ng quiet as a mouse. Got rid of the
xposting from the amateur ng's. Still good to hear from twisty, steveo,
sharkie, frank, scott, jay and yes you too brian 'cause you make me
laugh with your electronics know how. If I missed some of the regulars,
cheers, its usenet...

Manchester United, Champions.

It worked wonders for me.

Vinnie S.

Sorry to forget you Vinnie. Thanks again for the favor.

Old July 16th 07, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"jim" wrote in message
Vinnie S. wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:25:15 -0500, jim wrote:

Started using one and it makes this ng quiet as a mouse. Got rid of the xposting
from the amateur ng's. Still good to hear from twisty, steveo, sharkie, frank,
scott, jay and yes you too brian 'cause you make me laugh with your electronics
know how. If I missed some of the regulars, cheers, its usenet...

Manchester United, Champions.

It worked wonders for me. Vinnie S.

Sorry to forget you Vinnie. Thanks again for the favor.

LOL It's no wonder you
remembered the others at your age

Landshark

Old July 17th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

Vinnie S. wrote:

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:25:15 -0500, jim wrote:

Started using one and it makes this ng quiet as a mouse. Got rid of the xposting

from the amateur ng's. Still good to hear from twisty, steveo, sharkie, frank,

scott, jay and yes you too brian 'cause you make me laugh with your electronics
know how. If I missed some of the regulars, cheers, its usenet...

Manchester United, Champions.

It worked wonders for me. Vinnie S.

Sorry to forget you Vinnie. Thanks again for the favor.

LOL It's no wonder you
remembered the others at your age

Landshark

f you sharkie how was north carolina? will be down there in august.
Old July 17th 07, 01:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"jim" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

Vinnie S. wrote:

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:25:15 -0500, jim wrote:

Started using one and it makes this ng quiet as a mouse. Got rid of the
xposting

from the amateur ng's. Still good to hear from twisty, steveo, sharkie, frank,

scott, jay and yes you too brian 'cause you make me laugh with your electronics
know how. If I missed some of the regulars, cheers, its usenet...

Manchester United, Champions.

It worked wonders for me. Vinnie S.

Sorry to forget you Vinnie. Thanks again for the favor.

LOL It's no wonder you
remembered the others at your age

Landshark

f you sharkie how was north carolina? will be down there in august.

Love you too :P LOL!! It was great, got to "drive the tail of the dragon", did
some
great rock crawling, got soaking wet on Saturday. I was at Telico, up on Lower
trail
#2, it started to rain lightly, but on the way back to the campground, it opened up.
Of
course the rig I was in had no wipers or top, but it was hoot. Getting there and
home was
a different story (Flights from HELL).
Next event will be Oregon then maybe Hot Springs Arkansas.

Landshark

Hey, how about all the Hoopla over Beckham?

#2, it started to rain lightly, but on the way back to the campground, it opened up.
Of
course the rig I was in had no wipers or top, but it was hoot. Getting there and
home was
a different story (Flights from HELL).
Next event will be Oregon then maybe Hot Springs Arkansas.

Landshark

Hey, how about all the Hoopla over Beckham?

F Beckham. He was on the downslope when Utd sold him. He was a decent or
some would say a good/great mid field player. With that in mind and the
low quality of american footie (soccer) he will stand out. American
soccer sucks plain and simple. English Premier League IMHO is the best
on the planet because it throws money at players like the NBA.
Sorry for the OT post.
Old July 19th 07, 11:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Started using one and it makes this ng quiet as a mouse. Got rid of the
xposting from the amateur ng's. Still good to hear from twisty, steveo,
sharkie, frank, scott, jay and yes you too brian 'cause you make me
laugh with your electronics know how. If I missed some of the regulars,
cheers, its usenet...

Manchester United, Champions.

Hi Jim

You're right about the filtering..what a difference it makes!