Old February 15th 15, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Disgusting behavious by hams

"jta" wrote in message
Your first sentence sums up the problem: You are too immature to rise
above it or ignore those posts. Thus, you become the problem.
There is no reason to reply. All you do is toss petrol on the fire.
Stop feeding the trolls!-

Ahhh, you prove my point! You cannot see the truth when it's right at
the end of your own nose.

You want the flames to end? Then stop the flaming! You have the power to
do so.

Another hypocrite with an holier-than-thou stance who resorts
to the very abuse that he sought to proscribe.

Old February 16th 15, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 2/15/2015 2:59 PM, John S wrote:

Ask not for whom the bell trolls. It trolls for thee...

ROFLMAO! I love it!

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old February 16th 15, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Jerry Stuckle wrote:

I knew you wouldn't understand. But everyone else here did. Such are
trolls.

trolls trolls trolls...

Here a troll, there a troll, EVERYWHERE a troll..

--
Jim Pennino
Old February 16th 15, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Jerry Stuckle wrote:

A typical troll response.

Trollin', trollin', trollin' on the river of ****

--
Jim Pennino
Old February 16th 15, 10:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Jerry Stuckle wrote:

snip

ROFLMAO! Another typical troll response. Is that all you know?

Old February 17th 15, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Jerry Stuckle wrote:

snip

And you think you're making me mad. Far from the truth. The only one
you're irritating is yourself. ROFLMAO!

From my point of view it is like lightly touching a cat's ear and watching
the reflex reaction.

--