Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 11th 04, 05:47 PM
Walter Maxwell

Default Msg for Reg, G4FGQ

Hi Reg,

This msg is a repeat of my last post for you in the TLI thread in case you
missed it.

"Another subject.: I'm wondering if I have your correct email address. During
the past two years, or more, I've sent you several emails with no response. Yet
you responded to my posts on this rraa in a cordial and friendly manner. In one
of my emails I asked if I had said something that offended you so that I could
apologize, but no response. During a cruise on the North and Baltic Seas two
years ago I was in London at both the beginning and end of the cruise. I emailed
you twice while in London and three times from the ship, asking for your phone
number so I talk with you to learn how to find you for a visit.

I first used the address you show on your posts with the 'zzz', but it came
back--wrong address. I then used your address without the 'zzz' with no
response. Can you help me understand what went wrong, because I really wanted to
meet you while in England.

Walt