Old January 13th 05, 07:26 PM
Jerry Martes

Dude

I've been trying to build a collapsible antenna for WXSAT use. I
recognize that there is little interest in this antenna amongst the WXSAT
image group. I'm no longer active in HAM radio and have no connections
with any 'tinker/builders' around the Los Angeles area. I'm curious to know
if you have interest in communicating with me concerning your experiences
with 137 MHz satellite imaging.

Jerry

"Wefax_Dude" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm also on dialup also.

To speed up things, just turn off load images in your browser as a
temporary
measure and that will speed up your internet browsing !
No reason to download all the images or graphis unless you want them.
Bookmark the sites you like and then turn on load images again.

Is there a library either public or university near you ?
Many have public internet computers available at no cost, just ned
a library card and perhaps a quick instrution session before they let
you online !

Regards,

wefax_dude

wrote:

I have looked but am having some toruble finding information. One of
the problems I have is I only have dial up at home.