Old July 2nd 19, 11:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default 75 ohm CABLE coax usable w/dipoles?

On Thursday, June 22, 2000 at 10:00:00 AM UTC+3, Snorky wrote:
Hi Guys!

Would this type of coax work okay for a ~100w rig such as the 530S and
dipole(s) and/or slopers? I have access to alot of this type of cable
for free.

As I recall it is 75 ohms, and dipole/slopers are about 75 ohms as
well, but I am not sure it would work okay.

tnx - 73 - Ed - KF6YKM - Southern California

So CONCLUSION IS WHAT? "USE ANTENNA TUNER TOO"