Old November 3rd 03, 12:23 AM
JGBOYLES

You really are a jerk. And that is not speculation.

Bob, this guy is obviously a mental case, and there is nothing to be gained
getting our blood pressure up trying to reason with him. I am not.
73 Gary N4AST
Old November 3rd 03, 01:14 AM
Ed

apparently believe that Bob is a mental case.

How about if the both of you go insult each other elsewhere and leave the
thread alone so the many folks following the thread will eventually get some
good information on this tuner and not have to read through all of your
nonsense ? Please.

Ed

Old November 3rd 03, 01:23 AM
sideband

What's to follow.. You asked about a product not released yet, people
informed you (whether you knew yet or not) that it wasn't released
yet, then you proceeded to act the ass and tell them they're
speculating (even though they were attempting to not speculate on the
product). Seems fairly easy to follow to me. And besides, there's
still no information on said tuner.

Seems to me you posted this thread as trollbait, because you're one of
those twisted individuals who gets his rocks off calling people names
and holding the "high" ground.

Go lay down by your bowl.

-SSB

Old November 3rd 03, 01:29 AM
CW

plonk.

"Ed" wrote in message
Aaaahhhhhhh, another speculator who can't resist fouling a good thread and
wasting bandwidth in these groups. You and the other guy know nothing and
feel the need to prove it here for some reason. Now that you've done that
please run along. There are people checking this thread for information

and
all they find is your uninformative crap. You have nothing to add so

please

And
while your posting in alt.whack.whack.whack consider this - not everyone

of
these units goes out the "front door" - people get them as evaluation

units
and they may get them before the readers of alt.whack.whack.whack such as
yourself get them. If no one has any information on it - thats OK too -

I'm
not worried.

Now seriously ... GO AWAY.

"Bob Miller" speculated that : blah, blah,

blah

Old November 3rd 03, 01:33 AM
CW

There is this really great feature in Outlook (not Express). When plonk
someone, it removes all traces of him from the thread.
Bob, plonk this guy. You are arguing with an idiot.

"Bob Miller" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 09:03:01 -0500, "Ed" wrote:

Now seriously ... GO AWAY.

You really are a jerk. And that is not speculation.

Bob
k5qwg

Old November 3rd 03, 02:49 AM
sideband

Ed wrote:

So Gary calls Bob a jerk yet they still have *no* information.
CW and SSB also chime in with *no* information. Is your buddy "RTTY" going
to chime in with *no* information also ?

Are your lives so empty you need to respond to a post where you have nothing
to contribute ?

is yours so empty you have to start a thread just so you can insult
people?

If you don't think anyone has access to the tuner (more of your speculation)
than just don't respond - the thread will die by itself. You're wasting
the time of everyone following the thread who is hoping that someone will
post a review as soon as they get their hands on one.

So go away - please. Theres no one trolling here other than you
know-it-all's (i.e. speculate-on-everything's).

Look! The troll is calling someone else a troll. Go figure. Guess it
takes one to know one. Want to throw any more elementary school yard
tactics around?

Bad Dog. No Biscuit.

-SSB

Old November 14th 03, 04:38 PM
Budman

"Ed" wrote:

Aaaahhhhhhh, another speculator who can't resist fouling a good thread and
wasting bandwidth in these groups. You and the other guy know nothing and
feel the need to prove it here for some reason. Now that you've done that
please run along. There are people checking this thread for information and
all they find is your uninformative crap. You have nothing to add so please
while your posting in alt.whack.whack.whack consider this - not everyone of
these units goes out the "front door" - people get them as evaluation units
and they may get them before the readers of alt.whack.whack.whack such as
yourself get them. If no one has any information on it - thats OK too - I'm
not worried.

Now seriously ... GO AWAY.

"Bob Miller" speculated that : blah, blah, blah

I'm thinking of buying a 2005 Camry for my daughter when she graduates next
year. Any one out there have any actual hands on experience on that vehicle.

Sheez

Old November 14th 03, 05:11 PM
Dave Shrader

Budman wrote:

SNIP
I'm thinking of buying a 2005 Camry for my daughter when she graduates next
year. Any one out there have any actual hands on experience on that vehicle.

Sheez

YES!! The test engineers for Camry drove it about 1 year ago! It was
part of the design and development cycle.

Does that mean that someone from MFJ may have tested the new tuner??

I would guess so. But, [s]he may not be at liberty to make a public comment.

Anyway this thread begs the issue.

Deacon Dave