Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 30th 03, 10:51 PM
Carlos42

"Ed" wrote in message ...
Hi ,

Anyone here with some hands-on experience (i.e. not speculation, thanks)
able to share their observations on this unit ?

http://www.mfjenterprises.com/produc...rodid=MFJ-974H

Many thanks in advance

Ed

Dear Folks,

I called MFJ last week and they said that it would not be available
until the end of this week.I too would be interested in first hand
opinions of the MFJ 974H when it becomes available.

Kent Tunks KC6LXR