Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 13th 03, 12:10 AM
Cecil Moore

Yuri Blanarovich wrote:
So when I say that I want to do MY measurements, I am not after exactly
duplicating W9UCW measurements and test, I just want to pick, first my mobile
antenna (practical situation) and then similar setup what Barry used - nice 60
radial ground plane and various loaded radiators and see what (formulas,
software) comes close to reality.

Why bother, Yuri? Roy proved your predictions to be right on. His physically
small inductance had almost exactly an 18 degree effect just as you predicted.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM
Eznec modeling loading coils? Roy Lewallen Antenna 11 August 18th 03 02:40 AM