Old May 30th 05, 06:22 AM

Don't mind teleprobe....I've dealt with him before.
When you look up rectal probe in the dictionary,
you find his picture.....He oft complains about
RRAA being a crib of inbred morons, but who
do I now see here at RRAA acting a total fool.....

""I don't like him one bit. I think he is a waste of time. He posts in
number of news groups that interest me and is the reason I don't post
in any of them. ""

Sheesh....
What a chicken@*$% whiner....I don't really care for Telamon too
awful much either, but you don't see me whining about it, or avoiding
his usual roost of r.r. shortwave....I just ignore him. I don't
killfile
anyone. Killfiles are for girly men that can't deal with confrontation.
Telly said he killfiled me months ago, so he shouldn't be able to
see any of this message....
MK

Old May 30th 05, 06:34 AM
John Smith

naaaa, takes all types to run a world... but you are right, I hope he
is a "girly man" and will kill file me... grin

Warmest regards,
John

oups.com...

Old May 30th 05, 06:38 AM
John Smith

Hal:

Fixed the outlook, seems a sticky bit of bad script was always resetting
my "plain text" setting back to html... was a bugger to trace down and
get rid of... all spyware/virus scanners here would not detect it...
thanks for bearing with me...

Warmest regards,
John
"Hal Rosser" wrote in message
news
I was outdoors with a portable radio -
I happened to walk under one of those telephone-pole guy wires
and the signal increased dramatically.
It increaded more
when I placed the telescoping antenna
on the guy wire.
it was magic

by the way -
you oughta change your do-hickie program
to send text-only
instead of html
to the newsgroup

========
then the script-kiddies wrote a virus in c
it was a fast virus -zoooom
===
====

Old May 30th 05, 06:56 AM
Michael A. Terrell

No, I can barely walk using a cane, I'm nearly blind, I have severe
carpal tunnel in both wrists, nerve damage in my left arm, diabetes and
high blood pressure along with tinitus so bad that the whistling wakes
me up. What's your excuse?
--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old May 30th 05, 07:03 AM
John Smith

Well, lay off the pain medication man, it mess with your attitude--but,
by the way--I take no pleasure in your illness--hope it improves.... no
matter our disagreements, I take NO pleasure in anothers' misfortunes
and/or illness... frown

Warmest regards,
John

Old May 30th 05, 11:01 AM
RHF

JS,
Old May 30th 05, 02:03 PM
Cecil Moore

John Smith wrote:
You don't like the "stationary" waaaaa....

Is HTML considered to be an ASCII file?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old May 30th 05, 02:18 PM
Cecil Moore

John Smith wrote:
Actually, it may be, and it may have had nothing to do with that guy
wire/ground wire you were visually looking at (well, not directly--and
it serving as an antenna)...

Some traveling-wave antennas are wired "directly" to
ground at the far end. We are dealing with distributed
RF networks, not DC circuits. A DC ground wire 1/4WL
long is usually NOT an RF ground at all.

If one installs artificial ground circuitry between the
radio antenna and the ground rod, one can either attenuate
the signal or not depending upon the settings of the
artificial ground.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old May 30th 05, 02:47 PM
Michael A. Terrell

John Smith wrote:

Well, lay off the pain medication man, it mess with your attitude--but,
by the way--I take no pleasure in your illness--hope it improves.... no
matter our disagreements, I take NO pleasure in anothers' misfortunes
and/or illness... frown

Warmest regards,
John

I don't take any pain medication. The strongest one I was prescribed
was Naproxen, but the doctor switched it to prescription Tylenol which
is useless so I don't take anything.

Old May 30th 05, 05:17 PM
John Smith

I think I got it now Cecil, my newsreader kept changing and setting
settings, it would keep turning back on html instead of plain text, and
turn on a "stationary" back ground (pretty pictures)--it would just
ignore sending the message in plain text... a file msfix.xml had set an
"email template" to do this, I have two outlooks, reg outlook and
outlook2002--because on installing office XP, one sending though
another--won't bore you with more details--deleting that file cured
it... I think I picked up something from my "fans" which email me... it
happens and I learned something... grin

Warmest regards,
John
"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:
You don't like the "stationary" waaaaa....

Is HTML considered to be an ASCII file?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

120,000+ Newsgroups