Old May 30th 05, 05:19 PM
Telamon

In article ,
"John Smith" wrote:

Telamon:

Oh by all means, kill file!, someone as important as you has much
better things to be doing--be on your way man... don't bother with
this dribble! Frankly man, I think you should look for a "Killfile
Whole World" button--sounds as if that is more to your liking...

This is a typical Trolling response. "I don't care if I'm obnoxious in
some way I'll keep doing whatever I want to do."

I would appricate you not cross posting from

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 30th 05, 05:35 PM
Telamon

In article ,
"John Smith" wrote:

Telamon:

Oh by all means, kill file!, someone as important as you has much
better things to be doing--be on your way man... don't bother with
this dribble! Frankly man, I think you should look for a "Killfile
Whole World" button--sounds as if that is more to your liking...

No I just kill file the trouble makers not the "Whole World."

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 30th 05, 05:51 PM
Telamon

In article

,

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
"John Smith" wrote:

Telamon:

Oh by all means, kill file!, someone as important as you has much
better things to be doing--be on your way man... don't bother with
this dribble! Frankly man, I think you should look for a "Killfile
Whole World" button--sounds as if that is more to your liking...

This is a typical Trolling response. "I don't care if I'm obnoxious in
some way I'll keep doing whatever I want to do."

I would appricate you not cross posting from rec.radio.amateur.antenna

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 30th 05, 05:55 PM
John Smith

Telamon:

A troll is NOT someone who disagrees with you... get it right...
Start your own newsgroup, "rec.Telamon's.Good.Buddies." Or else, learn
to stop being a control freak and that you have to get along with
varying opinions and other people in the world... the world you
envision has us all in each of our separate newsgroups of ONE, with
everyone there in agreement with us--GET REAL! ... your vision
sucks!...

.... I can already tell, if you ever count on us agreeing--you have a
looooooooong wait ahead...

Warmest regards,
John

Old May 30th 05, 06:01 PM
John Smith

Telemon:

Let me see, I just looked up "Trouble Maker" in the dictionary I have
here at hand, titled, "Telemon's Dictionary--3rd Edition."
"Trou*ble ma*ker -- One who does not agree with the GREAT Telemon"

To that I say, "PI$$ on it." Anyone in agreement with the definition
should get some backbone!

Warmest regards,
John

Old May 30th 05, 06:08 PM
John Smith

Telemon:
"I would appreciate you not cross posting from
rec.radio.amateur.antenna"

I'd appreciate it if you would go on about your business and quit
"control freaking" others you don't agree with!

Warmest regards,
John
"Telamon" wrote in message
In article

,

Old May 30th 05, 08:17 PM

You are just one of a small group of people that occupy a few
newsgroups
at everyone else's expense.

You are as full of crap as a xmas turkey.

If you don't think the small click of people
you belong to does not drive other people away from contributing to the
amateur news groups you have a big surprise coming.

I don't belong to a "click"....I'm a big boy. I'll laugh at
your goofy ass all by myself. I don't need others help.

I'm not interested in "dealing" with obnoxious people like you

Good. Crawl back in your telahole, and I'll let you know if I
need to hear from you again. Jeez....What a preenus....
MK

Old May 30th 05, 08:38 PM
John Smith

yeah! what MK said! grin

Warmest regards,
John

oups.com...

Old May 30th 05, 08:42 PM
John Smith

.... hmmm, what is that "klicking" sound... roflol

Warmest regards,
John

"John Smith" wrote in message
news