Old August 30th 05, 10:59 PM
News Xtra

Default Diamond W-8010 or general advise on shortened dipoles with traps or coils

The Diamond W-8010 would fit on my location. I'm not sure if it uses traps
or loading coils. Does anyone have experience with this antenna or failing
that, what can be expected from a shortened dipole with traps.
Regards,
John ZL2TTM