Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 2nd 05, 03:09 AM
Buther Boy

Default Has anyone any experiences with B&W's AP-10A 300 watt portable antenna?

It is supposed to work on 2-40 meters, and is located on page 83 of
HRO's (hamradio.com) online PDF catalog.

Buther Boy

--
Remove the word Spam from my e-mail to contact me...
http://www.PrivacySig.com/SIGbutherb...mail-black.png