Old November 14th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Equipment Transportation, I 90

I'll be hauling a flatbed trailer from Bozeman, MT area to
Seattle starting morning of 11/8 and returning 11/11. Will
be bringing fullsized car back that my daughter and her
husband ran out of oil on Snoqualmie Pass, trashing the
engine. I will have deck space for radio gear if you have
somthing big and ugly that needs to be transported either
direction along the I90 corridor. Rates are very reasonable,
meet me near I90, contact on 2 meters. You must pack and
cover for bad weather. Call me ASAP for information.

73 all

Doug Dunn, K7YD
"
Phone: 406-686-9100