Old December 21st 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

I sent off a note to the mail server that the jerk calling himself
used for numerous postings. Here is the reply:

Old December 21st 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Ron H wrote:
I sent off a note to the mail server that the jerk calling himself
used for numerous postings. Here is the reply:

Thanks Ron!

Irv VE6BP
Old December 21st 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Thanks!

I hope Santa grants your wishes for this :-)
__
Gregg

Old December 21st 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

In "Richard Knoppow"
wrote:

It takes a long time for the reverberations to stop.

Nope.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
Old December 22nd 07, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

In "Richard Knoppow"
wrote:

Nope what? I also complained while there were many new
posts from the original poster and got this reply. All of
the posts I've seen in the last several weeks were people
responding to the original posts or to replys or replys to
replys, etc.

Oh, -those reverberations; I thought you meant the cross-posts
themselves. Sorry for being a smartass.

Still, this is one of the easiest annoyances to get rid of with
newsreader filtering, since the From: line never changes, and the
Subject: always has the same keyword. If you filter on the Subject:,
you'll never even see the follow-ups.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
Old December 22nd 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 15:24:39 +0000, Bert Hyman wrote:

In "Richard Knoppow"
wrote:

Nope what? I also complained while there were many new
posts from the original poster and got this reply. All of the posts
I've seen in the last several weeks were people responding to the
original posts or to replys or replys to replys, etc.

Oh, -those reverberations; I thought you meant the cross-posts
themselves. Sorry for being a smartass.

Still, this is one of the easiest annoyances to get rid of with
newsreader filtering, since the From: line never changes, and the
you'll never even see the follow-ups.

Until someone posts a new thread, with a sufficiently different format
(like this one) to get through my filters.

Oh well, _these_ reverberations shouldn't take too long.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Old December 22nd 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:47:08 -0600, Ron H wrote:

I sent off a note to the mail server that the jerk calling himself
used for numerous postings. Here is the reply:

Department Response Fw: MI5-Persecution: MI5 Have Systematically
Destroyed My Life (31033)

We have received a large number of complaints regarding one of our
former customers flooding various newsgroups with "MI5 Persecution"
posts. We have removed this customer from our active database and he
will no longer be allowed to use our servers.

We appreciate your role in helping us to locate this user.

--
Newsdemon.com Support Team
http://www.newsdemon.com

--

Ron H

So, do you work directly for MI5, are you a contractor, or just an
unwitting stooge?

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com