Old March 4th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Radio-Mart

"Big Rich Soprano" wrote in message
Is this guy a ham? If so, anyone know his callsign?

His name is Rick Price as it says in his profile but there are none in
Ga... Unless the profile is wrong...

QRZ said:

"There is 1 record matching +rick* +price*

KD5WLC PRICE RICKY W 1726 N LOCKHART SHERMAN TX 75092"

That's not him. Radio Mart is Martyn Allison. He lives in Sadieville, KY.
I've read that he claims the UK call sign of G4AGV. It's not listed as a
valid call that I can find. They probably ran him out of Britain and striped
him of it.

BH

Old March 5th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

QRZ said:

"There is 1 record matching +rick* +price*

KD5WLC PRICE RICKY W 1726 N LOCKHART SHERMAN TX 75092"

That's not him. Radio Mart is Martyn Allison. He lives in Sadieville, KY.
I've read that he claims the UK call sign of G4AGV. It's not listed as a
valid call that I can find. They probably ran him out of Britain and striped
him of it.

Striped him, did they? What color is the stripe?

Guys, the safest course of action is simply not to bid on any of his
offerings. The guy is obviously devoid of ethics. It is also obvious
that Ebay has no plans to do anything about him.

Dave K8MN
Old March 5th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Dave Heil" wrote in message

Striped him, did they? What color is the stripe?
Dave K8MN

Sorry, I'm a electrician. I should have been a doctor with a
transcriptionist to fix it for me.

BH

Old March 10th 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

ShootEveryDemocRAT wrote:
Now I know why he marks all his feedback as a seller "private" so that
way you cannot see that he is buying on ebay and re-selling the stuff.
Wow, I guess it is o.k. if you can get away with it, but now I know all
his auction items are nothing more than ebay purchases. I will never buy
from him now that I know this stuff. Thanks for bringing it to
everyones' attention.

Simply search 'competed auctions' using the same make/model. If he
picked it up in the last 90 days, you'll find it, how much he paid, and
what lies he's telling ('shack clean up' etc) about it.

jak

Radio Mart again Rich Greenberg Swap 12 December 27th 07 11:24 PM
Radio Mart............again Pete KE9OA Shortwave 8 January 20th 07 08:12 PM
radio-mart makes fortune on broken spny radio !!!!! mike maghakian Shortwave 2 January 10th 05 02:53 PM
radio-mart mike maghakian Shortwave 24 December 21st 04 08:16 AM
RADIO-MART John Swap 2 September 28th 04 08:12 PM