Old December 14th 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Radio Mart again

I am looking to buy a spare Kenwood TM-V7a and looking on ebay. I see
one now, but then noticed the seller is Radio Mart. Isn't this the guy
who is abusive and sells refurbished gear? Should I not consider the
radio he is selling?

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L
Old December 14th 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Rich Greenberg wrote:
I am looking to buy a spare Kenwood TM-V7a and looking on ebay. I see
one now, but then noticed the seller is Radio Mart. Isn't this the guy
who is abusive and sells refurbished gear? Should I not consider the
radio he is selling?

Refurbished is one thing. Radio-Mart is something else. Often
misrepresenting, mis-labelling his gear. He's been known to play some
pretty dirty games, manipulating the e-Bay system to extort refunds out
of sellers, while keeping their radios. Or trashing their feedback
history with retaliatory remarks after he, himself, is called to account
for falling short on a sale.

If you can find a refurbished TM-V7a, go for it. But avoid Radio-Mart
as a seller.
Old December 15th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

In article ,
radiosrfun wrote:

[...]

While you are at it, put him on your E-Bay "block" list - that way if you're
selling a treasure - he can't bid it to do the same to another.

Probably a good idea. How do you do it, or must you be a seller to have
a "block list"? I have never sold anything on Ebay (yet).

Old December 15th 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

"Rich Greenberg" wrote in message
In article ,
radiosrfun wrote:

[...]

While you are at it, put him on your E-Bay "block" list - that way if
you're
selling a treasure - he can't bid it to do the same to another.

Probably a good idea. How do you do it, or must you be a seller to have
a "block list"? I have never sold anything on Ebay (yet).

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543
1353
Eastern time. N6LRT I speak for myself & my dogs only. VM'er since
CP-67
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians
Owner:Chinook-L
Retired at the beach Asst
Owner:Sibernet-L

WOW - been on E-bay so long - I forget the initial steps (brain freeze!). IF
I'm not wrong - being you are set up to "buy" - you may also be set up to
sell. IF NOT - then you need to set up a "Seller's" account.

There is a place along the left side of the page which gives you all
options. Go to "Selling Resources". It gives you the option to block a
bidder or to pre-approve one. You enter the exact user id of the e-bayer
you wish to block. They'll never be able to bid.

Old December 18th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

He buys the stuff as "gottahaveit", not Radio Mart.
"Tommy D" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 14:15:06 -0500, "radiosrfun"
wrote:

"Rich Greenberg" wrote in message
In article ,
radiosrfun wrote:

[...]

[...]

Rich,

You can also just go to eBay's site map and look for the "blocked
bidder/buyers" list category. The procedure is very simple. Just
make sure that when you type in the user names, you separate them with
a comma. And since this thief uses two user names, block both of them
(Gottahaveit1995 and Radio-Mart). He is a deceptive extortionist.
Satan has a special spot reserved for him, near the central heating
unit.

Tom D

Old December 27th 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

I accidently sold that cretin a radio and that went ok....But I didn't
really know that much about him at time. He is famous for retalitory
feedback. So rather than take a chance again, I blocked both of his
user names.

Man was he ****ed when he tried to bid on another one of my auctions
and he couldn't due to the block. :

On Dec 17, 10:04*pm, "radiosrfun" wrote:
SO - block both names - like I did - long ago. No big deal.

"Larry McGee" wrote in message

He buys the stuff as "gottahaveit", not Radio Mart.
.. .
wrote:

"Rich Greenberg" wrote in message
In article ,
radiosrfun wrote:

[...]

[...]

you wish to block. They'll never be able to bid.- Hide quoted text -

Radio-Mart does it again! RHF Swap 17 December 8th 07 02:14 AM
Here Goes Radio-Mart Again! Lucky Shortwave 11 January 29th 05 04:15 AM
radio-mart makes fortune on broken spny radio !!!!! mike maghakian Shortwave 2 January 10th 05 02:53 PM
radio-mart mike maghakian Shortwave 24 December 21st 04 08:16 AM
Radio Mart Lucky Shortwave 4 October 28th 04 01:50 AM