Old January 26th 09, 09:45 PM
Junior Member

Wink Dial For 210 Tr Geloso

I wonder if any one can help me scanning for me a DIAL of Geloso transmitter.
The one I got is seriously disturbed by foreign paints.
Old January 26th 09, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Dial For 210 Tr Geloso

messaggio ...

--
Miguel Hernandez

I sent you the dial image and the Geloso Bulletin with the G.210TR description
to your private e-mail address.

73

Tony I0JX

Old January 30th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

I wonder if any one can help me scanning for me a DIAL of Geloso
transmitter.
The one I got is seriously disturbed by foreign paints.
--
Miguel Hernandez

I sent you the dial image and the Geloso Bulletin with the G.210TR description
to your private e-mail address.

73

Tony I0JX

Hello Tony I0JX,

I presume Miguel was happy to receive the dial scale he was looking for, so I
thank you on his behalf.

Tony I0JX

Old January 31st 09, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

I could use a good copy, I have the Geloso VFO
that's going into a homebrew transmitter--no dial
scale came with it.

Pete k1zjh

Old January 31st 09, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Tio Pedro" ha scritto nel messaggio
news
I could use a good copy, I have the Geloso VFO
that's going into a homebrew transmitter--no dial
scale came with it.

Pete k1zjh

Just be sure that the dial scale matches the VFO type. Each VFO type has a
different scale, except the 4.101 and 4.102 which share the same scale.

73

Tony I0JX

Old January 31st 09, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Antonio Vernucci" wrote in message
.. .
Just be sure that the dial scale matches the VFO type. Each VFO type has

different scale, except the 4.101 and 4.102 which share the same scale.

73

Tony I0JX

It is a 4/104 according to the label on the chassis.
6CL6 and a 5763. I assume this would drive a pair
of 6146 finals, or a 5894 in parallel, directly?

Pete

Old January 31st 09, 08:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"
It is a 4/104 according to the label on the chassis.
6CL6 and a 5763. I assume this would drive a pair
of 6146 finals, or a 5894 in parallel, directly?

Pete

I see the dial scale is part number 1646, and sources for a scan
on the web?

Pete

Old January 31st 09, 09:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

It is a 4/104 according to the label on the chassis.
6CL6 and a 5763. I assume this would drive a pair
of 6146 finals, or a 5894 in parallel, directly?

Pete

I see the dial scale is part number 1646, and sources for a scan
on the web?

Pete

The VFO 4/101 tubes are 6J5+6AU6+6V6. It is used in the G.210 transmitter where
it drives a single 807. Dial is n. 1640

The VFO 4/102 tubes are 6J5+6AU6+6L6. It was used in no Geloso transmitter. It
can drive two 807s in parallel. Dial is n. 1640 (same as VFO 4/101)

The VFO 4/103 is for VHF. Dial is n. 1647

The VFO 4/104 tubes are 6CL6 + 5763. It is used in the G.212 transmitter where
it drives a single 807, and in the G.222 transmitter where it drives a single
6146. Dial is n. 1646

The VFO 4/105 (conversion type) tubes are 6U8+6AH6+6CL6. It is used in the G.223
transmitter where it drives a single 6146. Dial is n. 1657

I have a scan of dial n. 1640

I do not have a scan of dial n. 1646, but I could take it removing the dial from
my G.222 transmitter (provided that it is not too complex)

I do not think that the Geloso dials are on the web, but of course you may try.

73

Tony I0JX

Old January 31st 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Antonio Vernucci" wrote in message
.. .
I do not have a scan of dial n. 1646, but I could take it removing the

dial from
my G.222 transmitter (provided that it is not too complex)

73

Tony I0JX

Tony, Please do not go through that amount of trouble on
my account, although I do appreciate the offer. I can make
a dial if I have too.

Peter