Old September 2nd 12, 04:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Shelby Hamfest 2012

I attended the 2012 Shelby Hamfest Friday and Saturday, Friday to shop and
see old friends and Saturday mostly to sell and do some more shopping,
IT WAS GREAT, I was dead tired when I got home. I'm typing
this at about 04:30 AM, I've been asleep since I got home except
for a short wake up to eat a sandwich for dinner, then back to sleep...

I brought home so much stuff I don't even remember it all. I think I
got 3 antique radios, one of them is going to be a fantastic project.
A A****er Kent model R horn to replace the one in my collection with
bad pot metal. I also got a dual band 2 meter and 70Cm mobile for my
car, a bunch of parts and other stuff, AND I cam home with a little
more money than I went there with. THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT.

I'll take some photos of the new stuff as I unpack later this afternoon.

ANOTHER GREAT SHELBY HAMFEST.

Shelby Hamfest Travel kk4tl Shortwave 26 September 15th 05 08:57 AM
Shelby Hamfest Travel [email protected] Shortwave 3 September 6th 05 04:21 AM
Shelby HamFest report Ron in Radio Heaven Boatanchors 1 September 6th 05 02:06 AM
FYI Shelby, NC Hamfest [email protected] Swap 0 March 31st 05 07:04 PM
For sale at the Shelby Hamfest Ron, KC4YOY Boatanchors 0 September 1st 04 02:49 AM